wal-mart

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by vader1, Feb 4, 2007.

1. vader1

vader1 New Member

So I read that a shultte takes you to the narest wal-mart from the apatments but does it go any whereelse and do you have to pay for it.

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I think it goes past vista bank and no you dont have to pay for it... but it does take a while. If you are in vista and you and a few others are going, take a taxi. it takes like less than 5 minutes and is like $5

3. vader1

vader1 New Member

Taxi 5 bucks why would any take the shultte bus if it takes longer plus if you have a lot of bags you can put them in the trunk. If i had the extra change i would go for the taxi

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Taxi is the better option. Wal Mart bus runs 5 or 6 days a week depending on the month and of those days it runs it either only runs in the PM or the AM which can make it difficult to work around. It also takes an hour round trip stopping (and waiting usually) at Publix and Vista Way, while also stopping at Chatham and the Commons AND Vista Bank (on request). One of the reasons I plan on driving down.

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Thank goodness they built a walmart nearer the residences, it took around 30mins to get to the old walmart when it was on a direct run and it took like 3 hours for the whole thing, it was a mission and a half.

The bus went to publix (a v nice but a lil more expensive) supermarket and it stopped off somewhere else but the mind has gone. I was there when it changed and it was a total godsend when we were work 14hr days and all you wanted to do was sleep when you weren't working!!!!

I suggest like the others to take a cab, its quicker and there are always cabs hanging around at walmart waiting to pick ppl up.

The bus changed days every month when i was there and it only ran 3/4 days a week! lol!!! You'd get used to the rota and then they would go and change it, i was victim to that many a time!!

its not as bad as it sounds, looking back on it now it makes me laugh, you'll love every minute of being there, don't worry about these things too much, Disney have things pretty sussed!

Have a wicked time

A xxx

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I loved grocery shopping last time i was on holiday in Florida, its so exciting! When I went to Publix we got free peanut butter cookies :D mmm...

7. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

I also love shopping in Wal*Mart. Its sad to admit but when my family and I are on vacation in Kissimmee, my mum and I know our way around Wal*Mart like its our local Tesco, sad but so very true. Though my dad suffers it and my sister hates it so much she just refuses to go to it point blank.

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I didn't really find walmart that cheap to be honest..and i found it a hassle to get to..even by taxi..When i lived at chattam and publix was just a short walk away really..