Walmart Run

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack!, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Jack!

Jack! New Member

So I was watching a girls vlogs and she was talking about the Walmart runs on the first day of arrival and how it can set people ak $250 - $300, but I was wondering, other than food, what type of stuff should you grab on your Walmart run? :D

2. ScottishJen

ScottishJen Member

if you look at the packing checklists, etc and also at peoples blogs then you get an idea of what you will need to get. I think a lot of it is linens... you are provided with a mattress but you need to supply the rest. You could take that stuff with you... but that takes up a lot of precious luggage weight!

3. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Yeah, it's pretty much bedding, towels and other bits and pieces that are easier to buy there than to take with you, like Beach/Pool Stuff, Bulkier Toiletries (Big bottles of Shampoo and Shower Gel). So with food on top of that it's a pretty big bill, but it's much easier to get it all in one go as you'll only have to for the taxi there and back once, and it's not really the ideal way to spend your day when you get free access to the parks! :p
    Hope that helps :)