wat happens the nite u get there????

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by tania, Mar 12, 2005.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Liz they already said that you will probably have beer and whatever else spilled on you...and as far as i know white gets see-thru when it gets wet ;)...not that i mind.. :p

2. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hahha robyn u perv! good thing i know you as well as i do...other wise id be oftened! ::)

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

why doesnt it shock me that that was the answer you gave robyn!

xx

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

because robyn doesnt use his brain to THINk hahhaha..just kidding i love you robbi poo!

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

most men dont tho hunny!

xx

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Shan- I am very sure that you hated it LOL All my friends did, too. But I mean just for having a choice between wearing pants or shorts and not having to wear tights ( sorry, but they are tights for me and stockings are thick...is that the british word for it or am I just stupid? ) the canadian outfit was better.
    I can understand the lumberjack costume didn't make you drool over yourself in excitement though LOL
    And Lizzie...I am just giving advices ;D You will know why you shouldn't wear it after your throw-in. Just do what mummy says ;) Unless you want to make Robyn happy LOL

Julia

7. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Liz...please do not ever call me that again...it makes it sound like we are married or something..lol:p

And Linz you don't want to be messing around with crazy people like Liz...wears on you after a while :p

8. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

lol...Julia doen't start on me too...i am already getting double teamed :p

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL@Robyn. Hey you started the whole thing, now be a man and handle the responses you are getting ;D

Julia

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yes julia i agree!!! hahaa...gotta have my girls on my side robyn....and robyn...dont be mistaken..we are married..remember that crazy night we drove to vegas?! dont tell me you forgot already!!!

11. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

lol...i didn't anticipate this tho...come on fellow guys...help me out here...lets hear some of your input!!

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

no guys..just girls!

13. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

lol@Liz - oh no...how could i....craziest time of my life

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

woa i just realized your nametag thingy "big bad booty daddy" hahaha good one robyn...made me laugh

15. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Just speaking from the heart Liz :p

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL You guys crack me up! I can already see you stumbling around the Commons! Perfect choice!
    Julia

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i dont stumble...i gliddddddde! hahahhahahah

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL@Lizzie. Wait till you get there..you will probably stumble and glide a lot ;D

Julia

19. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hopefully someoen will catch me!!!

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh I am sure there will be plenty of handsome young sexy guys to catch you ;D

Julia