Watching the mail or listening for the phone?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by EvilQueen, Oct 26, 2004.

1. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Everyone....
    Does anyone remember what was actually said at the interviews? Are we waiting for a card to come in the mail or are we waiting for Eric to call us?

I remember way back when we had to fill out our own cards and wait for them to arrive telling us whether or not we were being considered. I swear I remember Eric saying that we were going to hear for sure in about 2 weeks.

Vancouver people? Do you remember exactly what was said? Anyone at the interviews in Toronto or Montreal this past spring?

Thanks,
    Sandra :)

2. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I could be wrong, I don't think they do the card thing anymore. I remember them saying that we should be waiting for a phone call and that it would probably come in a couple weeks at the least. Maybe there's someone else who can clarify.

3. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Christa can clarify.

she did the interview in like june or something and is leaving in decemeber.

she got the CARD like a couple weeks after...and then the real phone call a few weeks after that even.

I dont think its changed.

4. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

omg i just like ran to the mail box...

i am pretty sure its a phone call

i hope.. ah

5. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Guys

I believe he said its a call, because Julie said that Eric gets to make the calls if it is good or bad. And then he said he gets to make the call to give the disppointing notice if people dont get it, and he dosnt like that. But i could be wrong

Jord

6. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

I'm sure that Eric said that it would be a phone call. The phone call will be within 2 weeks but do not be surprised if it is 3 weeks. :)

7. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

And that's to get a yes, no or maybe? Do you have to wait for a leaving date, or do they give you that as well?

8. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

From my understanding you get a call if you are going. They said that if you didn't hear from them by Dec (can't remember the exact day). Then you should call Eric. You may be on a waiting list.

9. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

December 17th.

D-DAY!

10. Lady

Lady New Member

I think that if we got the card thing that we would have had to fill it out at the intervierw (like Sandra said there, that it was like holding your fate in your hand!). Also, they never mentioned anything about it so other than us keeners nobody would know that it meant anything. But I'll still keep checking the mail just in case!

Chelsea