Water Park

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimbobdaga, May 17, 2005.

1. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

So I was watching the Disney vacation planning DVD today and I was thinking, why does Disney not advertise River country anymore? I know it’s closed every know and then for seasonal reasons but does any one know why it’s not advertised anymore? Is it closed for good? Will it open again soon? I miss that water park I only went once when I was in 5th grade I would like to go again if it ever opens.

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i thimk it has actually closed to be honest hun? sorry :-\ im not sue if i read somewhere they were gonna make a whole new water park instead?? ???

3. flavour

flavour New Member

so they did close it? i was wondering for some time already what had happened to the park? it's the only one i've never been to...well, never will be! :-[ it really looked like fun! but i think they should build a new one, the water parks are ace!!

later! flavour xoxo

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yeah, I'm fairly sure they shut it for good! :( I hope they make a new one too- they're so much fun!
    Charlotte x

5. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah River Country's closed for good...
    Don't worry, you'll still have Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, I know Typhoon Lagoon is awesome, especially with the wave pool... Plus Wet'n Wild, of course, where we can get Florida Resident discounts. ;D

6. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I LOVE BLIZZARD BEACH!

as pathetic as it is, its the highlight of my holiday! Im a water baby!

x

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Blizzard beach was defently the best park by far (water park that is)

i went on summit plummit countless amounts of times such a brill slide ;D and never let my elder bro live it down as he chickened out lol

River country has closed its doors for good, this happerned summer 2002 - sorry guys

9. flavour

flavour New Member

i did the summit plummit once and that was enough! it was fun, but i would never have the guts to do it again! i loved the giant wave at typhoon lagoon, or just floating around in those huge tires! i wish we had water parks like these here, too...

flavour xoxo

10. Liz

Liz New Member

I've only ever been to river county was so good but that was like 14 years ago. Can't wait 2 try out the others!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ive never been river country ,yeah i do like blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon

;D