WDW International College Program

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Cinderella, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi All

Has anyone who applied for ICP and had face to face interviews around November, heard anything yet? I know the last date to hear from yummy jobs is tomorrow but no one seems to have heard anything and I am scared!!

Please someone put my mind at rest! ???

Lots of love Gemma xxx

2. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Hi there Cinders :)

I think most have heard now. I've heard from my telephone interview and i think the face 2 face people have heard also. Mind you there will always be a slight delay on some so i wouldn't worry about it x If you've not heard by monday maybe its worth dropping yummy jobs a quick email. you never know what with the Christmas post and stuff :)

Good luck, i hope you get through :D

3. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I wouldn't worry to much yet Gemma, I think its only the international program people have heard, I haven't seen anyone say that they been accepted on to the college program yet.

4. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Oh I hope so my little heart jumps everytime the phone rings!

Thanks guys! :)

5. Gillian

Gillian New Member

I havent heard yet either. Email Jason tomorrow to see whats goin on. Hope you hear soon. :)

Gillian

6. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hey

I applied for the ICP programme and still havent heard yet, glad im not the only 1 - was starting to panic!!!!

Looks like it'll be 2moro!! Can't wait any longer - im desperate 2 know 1 way or another now!

Jo
    x

7. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

sorry giuys, i got confused and posted a reply regarding to the International Program x x Good Luck and i hope you hear soon :)

8. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I got in i got in!!!! Leave 31st May!!!!! f&b here i come!!

Jo

9. Tinks

Tinks New Member

;D ;D ;D Congrats JO!! ;D ;D ;D

10. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi ALL,

Guess what................ Wohooooo I got in, I leave on 6th June to be a LIFEGUARD!! How amazing so I'll be based in either Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach then I guess!! I can't believe it I am sooo chuffed! Went out last nite and got majorily drunk.

Only found out at 4pm on 10th December - oh the emotions I was going through all day!

Well done to all xx ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. Hey...Congrats. Isn't it a great feelin'? Big time, big time.

So, I would like beeing rescued by you. Blzzard beach you said...? ;D

12. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Haha Cheeky!!

Don't worry if I see you in distress, I promise I'll get some big beefy guy to come and rescue you whilst I stand, watch and LAUGH!!! haha :p

And yeh it is a pretty amazing blooming feeling - Can't stop listening to the 'baywatch' theme tune, classic!!

13. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

;D ;D ;D Phwoaaaar!! You could give me the kiss of life anytime Gem!!!!!

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congratulations guys!! The waiting all paid off in the end!!! ;D

Must have been a nightmare day on friday not getting a call until late!!!

See you all out there in the summer!!

Michelle xx