WDWIP Cast of Wicked!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Oct 1, 2008.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I saw phillip scofield in that too, :)

my cousin nows the strallen sisters, and says that scarlet is by far the best of the three but are all lovely. I want to be in wicked too!!

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Your cousin is so lucky and I'm so jealous!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have never been to London but if i get accepted to the program and have to go London to get my visa then i will use to my advantage and go and see a few shows, Wicked being the number one show for me to see. I fancy seeing lord of the rings aswell but that is just personal choice. i am fed up of joseph now, i have seen it twice, ive performed in it and it was on tv, so im fed up of it!

4. DisneyGibbs

Lord of the Rings has closed. And how can you be fed up of Joseph! Ive seen it so many times (we have the video lol) and never get tired! But then again, I don't get tired of any musicals!

5. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I live in London for Uni, and I don't go to nearly as many shows as I should - probably because living in London is so damned expensive! Haha.

I did see Wicked though - best seats in the house for £25! :D

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OH ye i have the video aswell, no i am just fed up with it, ive sang it soo much and its went on forever.

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Joseph is amazing! I sometimes put the dvd on my laptop as music to listen while doing homework and then watch the scenes I especially like.. Did you guys know that AlW is writing a sequel to Phantom? It sounds weird so I'm not sure if it will be any good but I will give it a chance.
    I understand how you guys not close to london feel, I am from Toronto where alot of shows go. But for school I live a 16 hour drive away so I miss so many. I am missing seeing Spring Awakening again because I will be up here. So unimpressed

8. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I saw Phantom for free here, some bits are AMAZING but others not so.

9. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I've loved Joseph from being a kid, I still want to marry phillip scofield to this day! I saw the Donny Osmond version too last year and thought it was fantastic, it's one of the most fun soundtracks ever.

I'd love to see Phantom of the Opera on broadway! The film version will suffice for now though, Gerard Butler is so great in that role. I'm really interested in the sequel that's being written.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

The sequel will be interesting to see, i want to see mary poppins and beauty and the beast. I also want to see Martin Guerre and the Pirate Queen, new musicals i have been introduced to by Lou!

So has the cast of our Wicked show been picked?

11. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

oooh i might be going to see joseph with lee mead on tuesday with my little sister, depends whether my older sister is well enough to go as she's off sick from work. Kind of hoping she's too ill, i know that's so mean and not very disney but it's true!! I want to go to that american sweet shop. and the cupcake shop. nom nom nom.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awww, what about your poor sister, do you not like Joseph then?

13. CharlotteSparkle

I'm desperate to go, at the time we booked I thought I'd have lectures but uni's starting a lot later this year. She'll probs be able to go anyway, she isn't that ill, but a girl can dream!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ok i took the message the wrong way, i see what you mean now.

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That's so funny, I did that when I was 12 and my aunt and uncle had tickets to Les Mis. I was really hoping one of them would get sick and I could go. Sadly they were both healthy, but good luck on Joseph!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

If i get on the program then i need to go to either London or Belfast to get my visa so i might just go to London and go see some shows, im not sure though, i will need to see what my mum and dad think, they will probably want to go belfast cos the seacat just leaves from Troon which is the town next to us but there are flights that leave from prestwick to london and prestwick airport is just 15 mins down the road. And theyre cheap ryanair flights so its not like it would be expensive, just getting a hotel room.

17. KC

KC New Member

I'll be Fiyero or Boq. But I'll let it up to you as to which one ;) They're both my vocal range anyway, I think.

18. DisneyGibbs

No, you must decide!!!! You can still have a stand in for that one part :p Otherwise I'm casting you as a munchkin, shorty.

19. CharlotteSparkle

Boooo doesn't look like i get to see joseph this week. My sister is alive and well. The seats are the third row from the front. Again, booooooo

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think KC should be Fiyero!
    Aww, thats a shame, can you not get an extra ticket?