WDWIP Cast of Wicked!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Oct 1, 2008.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

probably could but i would have to pay for it myself then - the tickets/train/hotel were my little sister birthday present so i would've gone for free. Never mind, I've got some awesome freshers events coming up so hopefully i'll be having too much fun to be bothered!!

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

my frechers week is over and done with!

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm seeing Les Mis on Saturday (I think the entire world knows now!) and I can't wait! Then it's Joseph on the 25th :D

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Your so lucky, dont rub it in, im going to see Lee Evans two weeks on friday.

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm jealous about Les Mis but I get to see Hairspray on the 29th... I was so paranoid I'd have to miss it for my interview but I get back into town that morning. and then I get to see cats in November

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to go see a show, Mary Poppins is in Edinburgh soon.

7. DisneyGibbs

I'd love to see Hairspray! Have you seen Hairspray: The School Musical on sky? Tres awesome. You should so see Mary Poppins Leom...its awesome! I imagine the tour will be just as good as the West End!

8. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I really wana see Hairspray too, but the tickets are way too expensive at the mo!

I went to see Lee Evans at the O2 last night, i nearly died laughing, he's an absolute legend!
    On a Disney note tho, I'm going to see High School Musical on Ice at the O2 in December, can't wait!! ;D

9. Cicada

Cicada New Member

No I haven't seen that? What is it? I've seen Hairspray twice before and it is such a fun show to see. great energy!

And Leom definetly go see Mary Poppins! It is in my top 5 and also lots of fun. Though I just wonder how the set for the tour will be?

10. DisneyGibbs

Its basically a reality TV show...they've chosen a school to perform Hairspray and they're going to take it to West End...its an awesome show and its great to see how they progress.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Its amazing, i still dont get why francesco is still Link! and i think bronte is amazing as motormouth.

12. CharlotteSparkle

I know it really annoys me that it's still Francesco is link, the other guy (Billie I think?) should have got it.

My sister met Lee Mead outside of Joseph! I'm soooooo jealous! She's going star spotting at the HSM 3 Premier now. Could this day get any worse?! I want to be there!!!!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG, i want to meet Ashley Tisdale, shes smoking hot, sorry to say that but she is gorgeous.

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

did you see ashley tisdale and vanessa hudgens on bbc this morning!??!

there both stunning, but its a bit like the lights are on and no-ones home. there was so much spiel from their pr. and her n zac efron have just spent 2 million dollars on a house together and she couldnt admit theyre in a relationship!!!!

15. CharlotteSparkle

Vanessa is way prettier than Ashley! What are you talking about Leom!!!!!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ehh, naw. I would go for Ashley rather than Vanessa anyday, not that i would say NO to Vanessa!
    I hate Zac Efron

17. DisneyGibbs

Ok, so Kev is now playing Fiyero...but we need a Fiyero standby/stand in because we've decided the kissing scene will be far too awkward!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ill do it!

19. DisneyGibbs

You can't be Fiyero and the Wizard! Even if it was for a few seconds the audience would still notice LOL!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

LOL, but the wizard has a moustache so i take it off. Not many guys are putting their names down for this!