WDWIP Cast of Wicked!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Oct 1, 2008.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

How could you?

2. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i agree with charlottesparkle, didnt see your comment earlier. i have teh rolling stones picture of him up in my room...yum :)

3. CharlotteSparkle

oooh I love that picture, very yummy indeed. Obviously he's only with Vanessa because he hasn't met me yet...

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well, i just dont like him. he is full of himself, totally in love with himself. and actual jealous at the fact he got to be in a disney movie.

5. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I think if you look that good doing cheesy songs and gay dance routines (Bet On It) then you are allowed to love yourself!!
    I certainly would lol

@ Charlotte & Gina, I love that Rolling Stones cover too, i have it as by wallpaper on my phone ;D

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OK, i see use dont like my view. If i met him of course and he seemed like a nice guy then i would change my mind, but until that day i will continue to not like him, but i can pretend to like him.

I love cheesy songs and dancing, i am famous for that, i actually learned the dance routine to We're All In This Together when i was on a spanish immersion trip in March 2007.

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I don't like or dislike him...he's not my type of guy LOL. Plus he's a little too young for me...

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I find it hard to judge them all, because they're all so fake in their tv interviews.

Zach is pretty darn lovely to look at though!!!

9. ginabella

ginabella New Member

leom....your just jealous :p:p:p nuuuuuh nuuuuh :p:p:p

i dont care if hes full of himself...i just want to look at him....a lot ;)

10. CharlotteSparkle

I concur!

Can't wait for the new movie. There's a HSM3 dance game coming out for the wii, shall be putting that on my Christmas list!

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Now, there is what is annoying, a third High School Musical!!!! i mean, come on. That's just being greedy for attention. Ok, he was amazing in Hairspray, he gets that cause he played Link perfectly. And he was nasty to Sharpe, i would marry Ashley Tisdale, omg shes my ideal girlfriend.

12. DisneyGibbs

We always knew there was going to be three HSM's from the beginning. Don't act like you didn't know Leom. Daniel Radcliff is doing seven Harry Potter films...is he being greedy for that??

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Now im being ganged up on :-[
    I just want Ashley Tisdale, i dont care about Bolton!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Lets get back to Wicked, whats your favourite song from Wicked?

15. DisneyGibbs

It's a toss between No Good Deed and For Good. I do love the Wicked Witch of the East as well. Nessa's song is awesome!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Defying Gravity or What is this feeling?

17. DisneyGibbs

I also love One Short Day, but thats only when it's sung with Kev whilst walking into MK. Which has yet to happen (we sung it on the bus so I guess that kinda counts though) so I presume I will love it.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha, sounds fun!

19. CharlotteSparkle

Popular, no good deed, then for good is my list :D hopefully gonna see it in December if I can have my interview there

20. DisneyGibbs

I'd recommened to anyone that if you go to see Wicked, try to get stall seats. Defying Gravity is so much more impressive from down there!