WDWIP Cast of Wicked!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Oct 1, 2008.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

No good deed, and dancing through life :) then what is this feeling.

i went and sat on the day seats, and i actually smiled at them and they smiled back! it was so real cos you can still see everything that close! plus its cheaper :)

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

When we went a couple of weeks ago, the two girls in front of us got the last two day seats. I was so gutted :-\

3. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i off to see the calendar girls tomorrow and then hopefully going to see cabaret in nov and mary poppins in Jan

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

what are day seats?

5. DisneyGibbs

You buy them on the day, they cost £25 and they're front row!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, so do you need to go early to get them then?

7. DisneyGibbs

I know of people who have queued from 6am to get those seats...but that was when Idina Menzel was staring. The box office opens at 10, so most people get there an hour before. But to be honest, it depends on the day and time of year.

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wouldnt be able to chance that because i would be travelling from so far away. But i think i will be planning to go next year maybe, depending on how much money i have!

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

oooh I'm going to do that! In New York I payed $20 at this ticket lottery thing and got amazing seats for rent, then the next night we went to the lion king but it was sold out, so we waited until right before the show started and got premium seats that they couldn't sell for the price of normal tickets, about $60 I think.

Goodness that was a long sentence!

10. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I got tickets on the day for Wicked, £25 but they were 2nd row of the the circle. Brilliant view - not quite a close - but amaaaazing!

11. CharlotteSparkle

that sounds amazing!! What time did you queue up - and where? At the actual theatre?

12. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

The Tkts booth in Leicester Square is good for getting day tickets, very cheap, but its hit or miss as to what performances they are selling tickets for that day.
    I once got front row seats for The Lion King there, best £30 i spent (well, Daddy spent lol) in ages!

13. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

If you mean me, then the actualy theatre. We got there at 9. :)

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh cool, i wish they had a west end type thing in glasgow so i could go and see some shows. they dont show a lot in the theatres up there.

15. CharlotteSparkle

Sunderland usually gets some good stuff so I go there quite often, but it just isn't the same! I love the whole excitement of travelling down to London, makes it so much better

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I've never been to london :(

17. CharlotteSparkle

woah, seriously? you must go! it's so much fun!!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hopefully for the first time next year!

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

london is fun. went wuite a bit when i was younger, visited friends in tonbridge.

we have leeds and manchester round us but huddersfield itself only has one theatre..and a city hall where shows are put on.

20. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

bradford is also pretty good for the alhambra but not a lot else, also a number pre west end productions have been on at the west yorkshire playhouse