WE ARE ON THE WAITING LIST - or if u have been & have any info!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by minnie :), Feb 15, 2008.

1. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

Hey so like I said before I emailed yummy and they sent me quite a detailed letter back

Dear Kathryn,

Many thanks for your email! I will be forwarding you the email that you should have received. But at this time let me take a minute to introduce myself and Yummy Jobs to you!

Yummy Jobs is based in two locations, the United Kingdom and Michigan, USA (right on the border of Ontario, Canada!). While we may be in a different country than you, we here at Yummy Jobs are 100% committed to assisting you in anything you may need. Our Yummy Jobs team members will aim to response to all enquiries within 2 business days, however receiving an answer within a few hours of your enquiry is not out of the ordinary for us! To give you a better idea on who you may have correspondence with throughout your journey, we would like to give you a brief background on the Yummy Jobs team:

Kristen Thornton: Based in Michigan, USA, Kristen will be your contact person from today to the day you arrive in Orlando, Florida – every step of the way!

Jason Smith: Founder of Yummy Jobs, Jason assists with the overall process of all the different programs offered at Walt Disney World in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia & now Canada! Formally a WDW program participant and WDW International Guest Service Manager

Michele Harris, Alexis Smith, and Hannah London are the other Yummy Jobs UK team members and work with those currently in Europe. However they are all there for your journey as well!

Walt Disney World will be sharing all of your information with us, and we would like to continue the work to ensure you have a smooth process as well as keep informed about your status for the program. I will be contacting within the next 4 weeks to touch base on your status for the program and answer any questions you may have. If at any time you have any questions or concerns about this process please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to working with you, and if you ever have any questions or concerns, please do hesitate to email me at Kristen@yummyjobs.com

All the Best,

The Yummy Jobs Team

they even added a picture of their team.

2. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

That's the same email I was sent this morning.

I guess we should just sit tight for a bit and let them sort things out.

3. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

ya, I got that email too, seemed reassureing and that they will keep in touch with us about our status thats amazing :) I'm feeling a lot better about this now

4. burtner

burtner New Member

Yeah, me too, it would be great if we could know something concrete in the next month.

5. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

I am just confused about t he prescreening.. like we dont need it now do we? also what is it?

6. burtner

burtner New Member

I'm not sure what you're referring too, where did you read that?

Soooo many e-mails in the last 24hrs, one from Eric, a couple from Roger, one from Kristen, and then another fror WDW intl recruiting. I just want one that says I am in! lol

7. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

Yummy Jobs will also be pre-screening and hosting all future Disney International Program presentations. If you have friends or acquaintances that are interested in our programs, please refer them to Yummy Jobs as they are now the main point of contact for Canada.

this was in the first email I got from yummy

8. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

From what I understand this just means that they will be handling CRP and ICP applicants for Canada. The pre-screening process would be the phone interview, etc. We don't have to do that since we've already had our face-to-face, they were just including information in case you had a friend who wanted to apply next year.

9. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

I just thought it was a weird way to put it

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

can you post the photo of the yummy team please? ;D

11. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

here it is!

12. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

i posted this on another thread , but I got accepted! May 6th in attractions at the canadian pavillion!

13. Vallie

Vallie New Member

i finially got the yummy jobs email after emailing them! i hadnt recieved any emails so i was a bit concerned that maybe I was off thier waiting list but they assured me that I still am and that like others have posted we should have some answers within the next month!!

i feel alot better now and hopefully there is still a chance!

14. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

Sounds fantastic Vallie!
    We're all cheering for you!
    I'm sure likethey said, you'll be hearing from them soon!
    Fingers crossed for you!

15. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

Hello! Im on the waiting list too! I had an interview in London on the 5th march for the CRP! as anyone heard? Keep the faith and hope up! Our dreams will come true! And in a few months time we will all be in Florida in Pleasure Island having a few celebratory drinks!
    Well I can keep dreaming lol

xxxxxxxGOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

16. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

do you accept one more on rthe boat???

im Ely from Mexico and waitlisted too! :'(

17. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Nooo. Ely. :( I saw your message on facebook, computer is being weird on there so I will try to reply when I get over next door. That sucks though. You have tried so many times. Don't give up though. I just kept bugging, and got in. I really hope you get in off the waiting list. When is the next interview for you guys if not.

18. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

what does bugging mean lol! Im on the waiting list to and its horrible lol

19. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

thx Nikky!! yes im really dissponted =( but well i only can wait, there one interview next week, thats wht im worry i dont know how that could affect this waiting list, my interviews were a extras ones cuz the pavillion was kinda short of staff and they need people!!! and the regular ones are next week!!! Ricardo (the recruit here in Mexico) told me that i wait a few months and if i didnt get anything i can reapply again in agoust... so i can only wait!!!!

20. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

One of my friends who have worked at disney for 2 years running said that the waiting list isnt really that important 2 be honest!!!its basically a way 2 sort out who they have told r goin an who they have yet 2 tell!!