We have a board!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by slightlymazmad, Feb 21, 2006.

1. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

When the hell did this happen?

Not that i'm complaining, maybe i'll find some more 4th June people!

Mhairi

2. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

YAY!!
    im sooo pleased we do have one now!!!
    lol..
    so.. lol.. now we just need more than us two on here!

3. Michael

Michael New Member

hey.. im here too..

bizarre.. when did this arrive.. class like..

im goin May 30th... lifeguard arent i...

tryin to find out how many of us go over then but im struggling!?!?!

4. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

yeh i know.. im wondering whether we should ask yummy to email everyone tellin them about this site and board.. would b nicer for others as well to knw other peeps!!
    xxx

5. slightlymazmad

When Yummy send out my email and people start emailing me i'll direct them to this website.

Then me and mat wont be the only ones leaving on the 4th of june - hopefully.

I'm pretty sure yummy know of this site, why the dont put it in their links i have no idea.

Mhairi

6. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Hey Guys!!

woop woop our own board!

;D

7. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I imagine that Yummy don't want to link to anything that isn't officially approved

8. slightlymazmad

hmm suppose but a sly "try googling Walt Disney World International Program for more info" surely couldnt hurt - could it?

Thats how i found this site after i got bored one day in study at school. None of the programs are really that well advertised and its a very long story about how i found out you could work at disney.

Mhairi

9. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

yeah i spose so.. well.. we can only spread the word..lol
    xxx
    remember to do so at the interviews too!! lol

10. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I actually suspect Jason + Alexis read these. I have absolutely no way of knowing, but it would seem logical if they're going to be selecting people to see what they're saying before hand...

11. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

Well if they do.. a big shout out to you!!!

he he..
    So.. are how are we all feeling today.. i went to pizza hut.. and now imfeelin a bit ill.. :D

12. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

hey, sorry to interrupt the college board but i just thought id say that im pretty sure yummy jobs dont offcially tell people about this site because its not official and its not controlled as such. Because not everything on here is positive rumours can fly and so they dont want people gettting upset by stuf on here etc and they told me to take everything with a pinch of salt ;D

However, if it wasnt for this site id still be in the application process for a programme for which im not eligible! and alexis did say that in my case this site definately was helpful lol :)

Hugs
    Gem
    x

13. KC

KC New Member

Gemmalou is right... I think people read things on here and go calling Yummy all distraught and they're a bit tired with the place! Still, as long as you don't take anything as definate unless YOUR application ally (e.g. Yummyjobs, Cast-A-Way etc.) or Disney has told you for definate then methinks you should be ok.

Also, yay for our very own board!
    KC

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

They dont tell you abuot this site cos disney dont approve of it

15. emma

emma New Member

and thats coz michelles on it!

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yay that little thread i started in the Comments and Suggestions part of the board paid of then!!! yay go me lol!!

Congrates to everyone who got through to this years summer program most prob see some of you out there when i come over for a week or so after summer camp this year.

to anyone whos got an interview coming up Good Luck!!

Jenine