***Welcome New Canadians***

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyTracy, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Alright DICK O'FEGAN! (aka Ricky - who calls you that????)

First of all, no one calls me Prairie Dog, you can't even spell Prairie Dog. Maybe beccause you're just a youngin. Secondly, this sooooo doens't make me not mad at you for Thursday!!!! And thank you for calling our appartment at 2:30 am, much appreciated as always. And your birthday cake may be rotten, it's been sitting out since you left it there. This is so random, maybe because I"m drunk because I'm actually allowed to drink in Florida. EH!

CK

PS. YOUR MOM!!!!

2. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

LOL christa, I really think we should stop comming on these boards when we are drunk!! lol but ig uess it makes the posts WAY more fun!! lol Anyways, so i see that rich called you 2... great hey, i love it when people wake me up at 2 am!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Trace

3. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey everyone i met in the pavillion on saturday it was sooo good to meet you all before i get there! made me feel 100% better i cant wait until tuesday!!!!!!!, getting there at like 9 am :) see you then
    xo
    Jossy