What are you most likely to do in your 365 days?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nio, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Out of the 5 options, what are you most likely to do during your year in Florida?

1. Bungee Jump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get a tattoo of your national flag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. drink underage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meet the man/woman of your dreams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. skinny dipp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh well what can you do. sneaky things that they are! well i came on the computer with full intentions of doing more typing for him but cant be bothered! there's so much of it! ahhh stress! I couldnt deal with uni girl!

xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha bless u

yeah its hard if u wana try keep a social life and get good grades as well!

just had one reply from one person leaving with me hehe

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well get the good grades as you can make up for the lack of social life with next years chaos!!!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thats exactly what im planning on!

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

thats what im planning on doing too Sara - well i got good intentions - but ive worked harder the past few days than i have in a long time! I had a party year last yr and next yrs gonna be the same! Hopefully i can study this semester and get my degree. Only a few more months then no more studying!!! DISNEY!!!

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How r u??
    In fact I do wanna learn to live, somehow, "by myself", u know.
    Start doing my own things, and get to cook for me,
    And learn.
    Also to have loads of friends, and remember our wonderful year in 50 years, hahahahah 8)
    I also searching for universites there, even though I am very interested in a university in Europe.
    I am also trying to save my money, but guess thats not gonna happen :'(
    come on, Premium Outlets, Florida Mall, Amazon.

Thanks
    See ya
    Robb ;D

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Rob!
    yeah i dunno how we'll all save money but we'll work it out somehow as i know i wanna be able to travel...
    See u in Florida's OC
    Marie

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah same here marie as you already know! but shopping is going to be my downfall.

Marie it's gona b a party year for me as well, as well as working hard ;) but im determined to get as much out of the experience as is at all possible!

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah thats how i feel Sara its gonna be some experience and i wanna get the most out of it.
    19 weeks 6 days for me!

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

19 weeks and 6 days seems so much less than 20 weeks!
    yeah itll be a party year for us all. just an alcohol free one for me!

xxx

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How r u??
    Yeah, it is gonna be difficult, but hey we dont go to Disney to earn BIG BUCKS, but to life the experience, and enjoy in 24/7.
    Hey Marie, aanother BIG question.....
    Is because I dont know what is OC?? :'( :'( :'(
    Thanks for asnwering me the hankerchief one :p :p

Thanks,
    See ya
    Robb ;D

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Rob - well you needed to know the hankerchief one! Save much embarassment in advance!

The oc is an american tv show set in Orange county California. Its kindof one of those teen shows like a dawsons creek kindof thing. Dunno what a guy would make of the show.

Marie :)

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

love it!

xx

14. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey thanks.

Wow, another TV serie, I have seen Dawson's Creek, but never heard metion OC.
    Here in Mexico there is great serie too, is called "Rebelde" , translating Rebel.
    And it is the typical teenage serie, with guys and gals on a school.
    And having their problems

Anyway,
    thanks a lot

Robb ;D

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

20 weeks and 6 days 4 me, i wana b below 20 weeks now haha!

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

the Oc's not called the oc in mexico. it's called different things in every country. one thing i picked up on that Obsess Completley programme. It might be called sunset beach or something. not sure. i'll c if i still have it somewher.

xxx

17. charlyboy

charlyboy New Member

Hi guys!!!
    Hey the OC is called also OC here in mexico... its on Warner Channel, and when i first watched it I tought it has something to do with florida o Orlando because you know that the commons is in the Orange county.. not the one from the serie but thats how its called.
    See ya
    Charlyboy

18. Marie

Marie Guest

yeah i wish i remembered what they called it in mexico too. I know its newport beach in france - not that, that helps!

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

my sister agrees...jimmys nice. ah whats happening to the world if people are finding Marissas DAD attractive!

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Actually horror of horrors i think i prefer Sandy to jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!