What are you most likely to do in your 365 days?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nio, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Out of the 5 options, what are you most likely to do during your year in Florida?

1. Bungee Jump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get a tattoo of your national flag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. drink underage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meet the man/woman of your dreams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. skinny dipp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

NOOOOO EYEBROWS!

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol in spite of the eyebrows. Tho i think id rather have Seth/Ryan any day. Just out of Cal, Jimmy and Sandy i prefer sandy!

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I have to say as you all probably know by now its Seth all the way for me!!!

Although I do have to say i think jimmy would be up there in second place - even ahead of ryan!!

Ive made it my mission while in Florida to find Adam Brody (seth) and make him break up with his girlfriend (summer from the show) and fall in love with me!!! Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated!!

Have recently watched the first 6 episode of the second season - oh the wonders of ebay!!! - and i have to say its really good!!!

Although i love seth to death I also really love summer -she has some great one liners, as does julie!!!!

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

funniest moment ever...when marissa said i love you to ryan. i swear i almost wet myself. i was crying it was so funny! cant wait for next week already. so jealous you've seen 6!we're gonna miss out a few episodes when we go from uk to us!what will i do...

marie - you need help. jimmy i can see but eyebrows himself....grugh!

xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know mr eyebrows! i always liked tate donovan though when he was in friends as well *uhoh should i admit that* but he did look attractive in that first episode haha

oooh i forgot to tell u all, one of my best friends from work her brother is in a band in canada, called stirling. they've had one of their songs accepted to be on the backin songs to the OC, how cool is that!! :(

michelle i will quite happily help u on that mission with adam, however i could need some help on the justin timberlake/cameron diaz break up 4 my plan 2 work ;) haha

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah more than happy to help michelle. hey and if i come across ben mcKenzie on out travels...well...cant help it can ya!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

We'll have to get the 2nd season dvd in the us to catch up on any episodes we miss in moving out there!

Aw Michelle will help too if i can - hes cute but i dont think i like him as much as you do! Plus i saw a pic of the new guy summer pulls. I want him now (zach i think his name is!)
    Thats so cool youve already seen 6 episodes - dying to see what happens.

does anyone on here watch onetreehill? its not as good as oc but the guy who plays nathan is fit!

marie xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie. no i don't watch that. whens it on?

i'm a bit obsessed with desp housewives at min, thats one good show!

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

One tree hills on sat morning takes a while to get into tho.
    Desperate houswives is fantastic isnt it. Heard so much about it from my friends in ny and im hooked already. And have u seen that gardener?

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh my goodness i so have marie, he's lush! wouldn't mind him round my house thats for sure ;) haha

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i think they bathe him in baby oil before they start rolling!

xx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol at you two!

Oh Sara guess what dan from ur arrival group is from Staffs too (Cannock)!!!! What is it with Disney and staffs this yr - at this rate they're gonna have every town represented. Can u imagine the person whos making our name badges - theyre gonna be like what is this place!

Marie xxx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know marie, was weird when he emailed me as he was one of the first to get back to me and i was like cannock, thats so near me!! and started chattin, was weird as we were in the same place @ the same time on wednesday and didn't know! haha

xxx

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

When we go in search of adam brody we'll def have to keep an eye out for ben McKenzie for you Lindsey!!! And sara - we'll help to get rid of that cameron diaz so you can have justin all to yourself!!!

Have been watching Desp HWives alhtough have got a bit bored of it - I just wanna know why she killed herself, whats going on with her family and who is that guy whos name i cant remember whos pretending to be a plumber!?!?!?

Have seen a coupke of episodes of one tree hill - is nathan the one played by Chad Michael Murray!?!?! I love him - he was in Dawsons creek for a while and also in A cinderella story - hes yummy!!! ;)

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle, know what u mean bout desp hwives. its quite a long series as well isn't it? well still i think nothin beats the oc ;)

ooo thanks michelle, yay get rid of ms diaz, will do nicely ;) haha

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah im getting a bit bored of it too! didnt even watch the whole thing on wed! just caught the end...coz i was on here! wasnt bothered though. watching the first and last eps. in the series will do fine!

xxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linz at bein on here, the addiction is takin over our lives!!!

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i know ..dont no what i'll do next week when i go back to work! cold sweats!

x

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah and shaking, halucinations who knows what the symptoms will be!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im well dreading it! im back on sunday but off again on monday and thurs! so ill be on here at nights on the days im working and ALL DAY on mon and thurs!
    god i just coudnt go cold turkey!
    xxx