What are you most likely to do in your 365 days?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nio, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Out of the 5 options, what are you most likely to do during your year in Florida?

1. Bungee Jump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get a tattoo of your national flag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. drink underage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meet the man/woman of your dreams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. skinny dipp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha at all day mon & thurs when im at uni, but sayin that im there 9-4 both days but only hae around 4 hours of teaching, so ill b on here i guess in the uni library haha

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

the strssful life of a student!!!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know, dossing and drinkin! haha ;)

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle - the one played by chad is lucas who i agree is fit. Nathan is the dark haired actor who at the min i like a little bit more!
    Yeah its hard for us students isnt it Sara i have 6hrs a week spread across 3 days tho - so i call it 3 days a week!
    xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

maybe i should go to uni when i get back. sounds like a right skive!lol!

nah but i realise there will be some parts where you'll have to study hard...cant be dealing with that!dont think id be too good at it!i would like to do american studies . i had full intentions of doing it actually. then i decided i'd go with dancing rather than academics!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Youve prob made the best decision Lindsey. I have friends who do american studies - a lot of it seems to be history. Besides im glad u didnt go uni cos otherwise we wouldnt all be going to florida together. We'll all learn so much from our year at disney!
    xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im glad i didnt go too! the thought of four extra years education! nah give me disney any day!

having said that some of the essays i had to do at dance school were right buggers! 10 pages on evolution of ballet. i pitty whoever had to mark them all!

xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i went to uni cos i didn't wana get a job haha! yeah some courses *like mine* r a skive lesson wise, but a lot of extra readin, research & work! only 10 hours a week in 2 days which is good :)

yeah aww its gona b soo good! cant wait! had a grant sent through to me this morning for £300 and i dont know why! am well happy

xxx