What clothes to take.......

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Princess Wadey, Jan 15, 2009.

1. urock

urock New Member

i just started packing i leave on thurs (12th feb) but i am leave home on the (9th feb). i am taking 2 suitcase i am just under my limit. when i pack i do 2 years worth i love my clothes i had to leave half of me clothes at home.

2. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

lol when I moved I managed to fit almost every single article of clothing into my big hunker of a suitcase... I don't think I'll bring it all to Florida though lol Like Lee said, I'm planning on bringing 2-3 weeks worth. Probably my biggest suitcase plus one carry-on... We'll see how that goes. I wanna get some of those as-seen-on-tv 'Space Bags' that like vacuum seal your stuff, especially for the bedding.
    Don't bring EVERYTHING... we live right next to Orlando Premium Outlets :p Just wait, darlings... That mall is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I don't have that many clothes and tbh don't have much money to buy anymore right now, so i'm literally taking one suitcase, buying stuff out there and i'll probs end up bringing 2 cases back!

unless i buy rubbish clothes and throw them away after a years worth of wearing them to death.

4. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

The less luggage the better
    lugging that about does youre head in!

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im taking two cases out with me, i dont know why, god knows what ill fill it with, all the clothes that i plan on buying, haha. i dont know whether to take some of my favourite jeans out with me!