What do I do with the W2 form???

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by DisneyGibbs, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. DisneyGibbs

    DisneyGibbs Active Member

    Ok I have (finally) recieved my W2 form I have no idea what to do with it!!! Can anyone suggest anything?
  2. speck

    speck New Member

    Haa Haa, I didn't see any repiles on here...I sure hope you figured out what to do with your W2 form. Although I am really surprised that they tax international cast members, that doesn't seem fair. Or maybe they just needed it for tax reporting and payment reasons.
  3. DisneyGibbs

    DisneyGibbs Active Member

    haha, it's ok. One of my friends sorted it out, and the cheque is still sitting in the kitchen waiting to be cashed. I need to call Vista FCU to see if I can transfer it!
  4. Lonja

    Lonja New Member

    can u please tell me how ur friend sorted it out??? i tried doing mine but i dunno if i did everything correct....and doing it over an agency would cots me 100$ and i only made around 300 so its not worth it!!!
    I am from germany by the way!
    would appreciate any kinda help!
  5. Tinkerbe11ing

    Tinkerbe11ing New Member

    If you haven't done it yet...you still have about 10 days or so to do it...I think I read somewhere that you'll have to have it done by April 14th..

    Anyway, you need to fill out the 1040NR-EZ form, which you can download from this link;

    http://search.irs.gov/web/query.htm...&oq=&qt=Form 1040NR-EZ&search.x=19&search.y=9

    ...if you do it online, you'll need an American credit card and an American mail address...
  6. Kevus

    Kevus New Member

    i am so confused so whats the difference between 1040nr and the 1040nr-ex
  7. adjonline

    adjonline New Member

    The 1040NR-EZ is, no kidding, easier :)

    You're only able to use the EZ version is your tax affairs are relatively simply: on the IP/ICP, they will be simple enough.

Share This Page