What else do you want to do in Florida??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VickiG, Dec 17, 2007.

1. VickiG

VickiG New Member

Hey everyone

Thought i'd start a topic about what you want to do in Florida outside of Disney (kinda stolen from a certain facebook group :) )

Well i'll start off..

I wanna go on Shiekra in Busch Gardens, it was closed the day I went in July and looks absolutely amazing - i'm such an adrenalin junkie!!

And I wanna swim with dolphins - don't know whether it would be better to do this at Discovery Cove or go down to the Florida Keys

xxx

2. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i really wanna swim with dolphins and see a shuttle launch from the space coast went in 2006 but the shuttle launch was prosponed (sp) due to thunder but saw it from universal studios on independence day

3. pure~hillman~imp

pure~hillman~imp New Member

Errrrrm, spend time at the beach, and getting the really hot ribs from chilis. (habenero?)

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Ooo theres loads. things like....
    sky dive!
    Kennedy Space Centre.
    swim with dolphins.
    shopping malls!!!!
    learn to play golf (just so i can say i've tried it!)
    Gatorland (see the crocs!)
    breakfast lunch and dinner at pondersoa!
    snorkling (think i'd look good in flippers?? :D)
    ....emm not that i'm making a list or anything lol.

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I have a book with a list in it, but it's at Uni so I'll have to try and remember them...

Go to Disneyland
    Eat at Victoria and Alberts
    Go indoor skydiving
    Complete the Hidden Mickey hunt!
    Go to New York
    Swim with dolphins (Ive done it twice at Discovery Cove, but I'd do it again!)
    Join Joanne at Ponderosa...do you think they'd let us live there?

There's a lot more, but I can't remember them :-X

6. pure~hillman~imp

pure~hillman~imp New Member

New York is great, i'd go again in a heartbeat!!

In fact, i'll join you :p ;D

Id also join you if it were Chilis, we didnt go to ponderosa, but as long as they have those little ham cubes, im there!!

7. *minnie**mouse*

deffo count me in for new york! (they have a ponderosa there right??)

8. DisneyGibbs

We can go to the massive Disney Store there...did you know they have character greetings there and everything! That's my kinda Disney Store.

9. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

Shopping
    eat at golden corral
    shopping
    ofcourse in 2009 visit harry potter world! ( im going to apply to december 2008 so it not really crazy :p)
    shopping
    swim with dolphins
    did i mention shopping? hahaha

10. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

OK well I live in Cold Winnipeg so definately want to go to the beaches. I have always wanted to see a shuttle launch. I want to also go to Busch Gardens, I think someone said that already. and the swimming with dolphins would be awesome also. There are also a lot of cool dinner shows and attractions I would like to see. but to be really honest I will be spending alot of my time at the Disney Theme parks.

11. theb5

theb5 New Member

Hahaha I definitely agree with this one!

Swimming with dolphins would be amazing, as would the chance to e-mail my family at home and say 'It's my day off today, I'm going on the Tower of Terror...' :p
    Seeing a shuttle launch would also be awesome!
    xx

12. *minnie**mouse*

Swimming with dolphins would be amazing, as would the chance to e-mail my family at home and say 'It's my day off today, I'm going on the Tower of Terror...' :p
    Seeing a shuttle launch would also be awesome!
    xx
    [/quote]

haha! i can't wait to go on messenger and say 'brb...off on safari and then doing an expedition of everest' and 'brb...just going to Italy for my tea'

13. DisneyGibbs

Hehe it's awesome! You get to make everyone jealous :p

14. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

My list is far too long really but her are a few...

Discovery Cove
    Busch Gardens
    Visit Disney hotels - I've never done it cos we always stay off property!
    Character breakfast
    MNNSHP
    MVMCP
    See The Little Mermaid Musical in New York
    Disneyland, CA
    Vegas Baby!
    Eat loads of Hersheys Kisses - they are the best!

Joanne and Louisa - I'm sorry to say that the Golden Corral is just WAY better than Ponderosa! If we're out there at the end of the year I will take you there for breakfast to sample the breakfast pizza and you will see what I mean! Mmmm Mmmmm

15. DisneyGibbs

Nuh uh! Haha, I've been to Golden Coral, once, but they don't have 6 different kinds of jelly :(

16. *minnie**mouse*

haha you sound like my kind of person...mmm breakast!! i've never ever eaten at golden coral (as far as i know) but i remember there being big adverts everywhere for it with a picture of a huge lobster lol. I've still got a pondersoa mint which at the moment is in one of my drawers....how sad is that?? Hope everyone is up for some character breakfasts too!! Chef Mickey's!!!!

17. DisneyGibbs

And the princess breakfast in Norway!!!

18. disneyprincess87

Oooh, I'm getting all hungry just reading this!! I've never done a character breakfast :'( I wanna see Winnie The Pooh at the Crysal Palace in MK. I think I'm gonna wear a birthday badge like every day - that way the characters will come over more often and give free stuff!! Mwahahahaha

19. oh to be a mermaid!

oh to be a mermaid! New Member

little mermaid musical? New York? *faints*

I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. disneyprincess87

Well believe it baby! It's all real!! Hahha ;D