What else do you want to do in Florida??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VickiG, Dec 17, 2007.

1. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

That's awesome! Thanks a bunch!
    What is the Certificate booklet? Do all CM's get it when they start or something? I haven't heard anything about it! Is it full of info on all things that we get discounts on or is it just for Downtown Disney?

2. Mom-eh

Mom-eh Member

Its a booklet that they give to all CM's to celebrate the holidays - a little extra something. I think they get them in late fall. It has all kinds of special discounts etc. in it from free popcorn or pop to 50% off meal coupons and a free photo. It also has a free ticket in there to sign you and 3 people into the parks for a day (on top of your 12 main gate passes) plus 1 day at Blizzard Beach, 1 day at Typhoon Lagoon, 1 P.I. entrance and 1 Disney Quest entrance BUT apparently that's not where the Cirque discount is....I know there was one, I just don't know the details - sorry - it might be something you'll just have to watch for.

3. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Wow Disney really treats CMs well. I knew there'd be perks but this is awesome!! ;D
    I hope to 50% off Cirque tickets in fall is an annual thing cuz my birthday's in October :) (I would have paid full price anyway though :D)

So other stuff I want to do is go on/see every single ride, attraction show, store etc. in the parks and find some hidden mickeys haha and go to Downtown Disney alot. Then I definately want to go to Universal Studios and the City Walk, beaches, the Florida Mall, Florida Keys, spas...pretty much everything that's been mentioned so far is something I'd want to do. I'm pretty much up for anything. Oh and I definately plan on getting a nice tan haha ;D

4. DisneyDreamer85

LOL
    Sounds like a plan eh?! ha ha ha
    You know, I have been to the parks 10 times and there is still a lot of things I haven't done, so hopefully I'll get around to everything sometime! ha ha
    I really want to get that Hidden Mickey book and find all of them before the year is done as well. My dad wants to stay at the Contemporary Resort when him and my gramma come to visit and there are at least a couple there, so I'm looking forward to finding all the hidden treasures!

I can't believe about that book! Sounds awesome! They really spoil everyone! I am trying to save my passes into the parks but I have a lot of friends and family that are coming to visit so I'll have to see what's going to happen there...

Do you know if we can add the Park Hopper Pass to the tickets that we are given or anytihng like that? I would pay for those for my family but I just kind of wanted to know before hand so I can try and figure everything out!

5. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

The tickets you're given is included with parkhopper, so you can go to all parks for free ;D

6. DisneyDreamer85

Wow, really?!
    Even for family?!
    I can't believe it! So much good news this week! haha ha

7. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

That sounds really amazing :eek:

8. BeautifulBelle

That sounds really amazing :eek:

9. BeautifulBelle

Whoops sorry for the double posting there guys ahaha!

10. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yep, all the Blue Pass tickets are like that! It's so much fun being able to play in Disney for free ;D Some people just go there in the evening just to watch the fireworks....

11. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Oh the fireworks...I LOVE them. I've honestly never seen any better than at Disney. I was in Disneyland last year when they had Christmas decorations everywhere and a Christmas Parade! Anyway the fireworks were soooo good and at the end they had snow falling down in Main Street (they were really bubbles). It was so magical I honestly had tears in my eyes haha.

I remember hearing that at xmas CM's get some more extra stuff, like more coupons and such.
    Haha I guess now is the time that all your friends are going to call in a favor with you to get them into WDW haha.

12. DisneyDreamer85

Tell me about it ha ha h
    My friends and family are going nuts over this whole thing...
    Deals, bargains, and discounts...Apparently they think they can just use me whenever they feel like it! ha ha
    But why the heck wouldn't they!? ha ha I think I might be a little hurt if they didn't try ot get sometrhing out of me! ha ha
    And the more visitors the merrier :)

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha, that's what everyone I know is like....and I don't even have the job yet!

The only bad thing about disounts and perks and stuff, is that you sure do miss it when you leave! Make the most of it!