what is is like over there?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jcb, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

um...obsessed

xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i think u could b right there hun!

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol
    Yeah it took me a few hrs to unpack the bags and still not unpacked my hand bag...
    The bikini shorts fitted yay!

Sara and linz its like dead on here tonight im so proud of u guys!
    xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well i was watching the OC, which, Im guessin is where the other two were too!

I just missed you by a few mins marie! :( well I haven't tried the shorts on yet...coz they're still im the bag ;D

Anywho, guess I'd better go and see all the posts I've missed over the last 2 hours!

lol Linz

xx

5. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

Whazza!!!!!
    Hey how were ur passports in Glasgow???
    Hey, u know I have started selecting things I am going to take up there.
    I am quite down, because I bought once some swimming trunks, but I was on a hurry.
    and by mistake bought a 31 waist size!!!!
    I am going histeric, they wouldnt accept devolution!!!!
    The only thing that remains, is getting a 31 waist

Well hope u r fine
    Robb ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww bless u robb

i know marie, stayed online til 9:50 then watched oc rerun lol.
    just got all my uni grades from autumn semester, *thats y im here early* am quite happy got 1 b+ and 3 b's

:D

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well done sara! i was wondering why the hell you were posting at 9.30AM!! i wasnt even awake then! haha! but that may have been coz i was online til about 2am!

robb, marie had to get her passport renewed as there wasnt enough time left on it for next year! the passport offices are in in glasgow ( personally never understood y they arent in edinburgh which is the capital!)

us lot and the oc... but i thought it was pretty crappy last night! take it that ginger haired woman's lindsey's mum??and cal had an affair?? dunno, clutching at straws here! and michelles not here to tell me!!nooo!

xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol it was a bizarre episode last night linz! hehe thanks hun, yeah then i went out and spent money on cases, and another bikini lol. all good, and only just come online, now thats impressive

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

what colour???

xx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw bless Rob... Yep i got my passport done as Lindsey said it expires in 2015 now! Gotta go photocopy it three times today to send to yummy!

Going to Florida Sara i guess we'll need all the bikinis we can get...
    I gotta say Linz Primark sizes are strangest ever both the bikini top and shorts are miles off my usual size - but they fit so cant complain!
    I wanna see Oc guys - tho is it me or has this season not been as good as the last season so far? im thinking it'll get going soon!

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well i'm liking it, but thats just coz michelle told me whats about to happen. it will get very interesting marie i promise!! caant wait im so obsessed! getin the series 1 box set next week lol!

yeah but its just the bikini though, everything else i got is a size 8 so i dont understand really!

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

linz, cases r lilac ;) got em from tesco lol. and my bikini just a plain black one, boned bikini top, triangle top and shorts. so thats a black and white bikini, and a pink one as well, 3 so far lol!

tut @ primark sizes, i got my bikini from tesco, £3 for one top, £2 for other and £3 for shorts, £8 for all isnt bad lol!

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh sara i think your cases mite be the same as mine but lilac instead of pink!

yeah well im an 8, and in primark my shorts were a 14! lol! went home in a panic and tries on my size 8 jeans just to check i hadnt expanded lol!

xx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

oooo i wanna know what happens now! Had my friend Jaime tell me who was with who a few months ago without telling me how it happens!

Lol - yeah my size 8 primark top is fine but size 14 shorts - oh well whose gonna know (except whole forum!)
    Ur cases sound cute Sara!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha marie! well we know all our oother clothes arent that size so its deffinatley their dodgy sizing. still havent unpacked my bags yet lol! a week tomorrow since i came home, so i still havent tried mine on!

Marie, I'll tell you on msn if you really wanna no, but I'll talk to ya when youre home anyways!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah they mite b the same linz, set of 3 of them, love them!

wow at u guys bein size 8s i thought u guys were slim!!!!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im 6 or 8 on top, 10 on bottom, so i thot id average it out!lol!

any joy with msn?!?

your suitcases sound like mine, except mine was single, but you get them in sets now!

xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww wow u lucky thing, sooo slim! i'm a size 10 in tops *apart from fitted, u will c y LOL*, and around size 12 in bottoms, but i'm workin on changin that lol, need 2 get in2 shape and all that!

no msn stil doesnt work ive had txts all week askin if im ok cos ive not been on it lol, emailed msn wednesday and no response :(

yeah cases r well good, 29", 25" and 21" for £30 :eek: great stuff, so thats my luggage sorted i think! i was lookin at them thinkin god they r big i dont think ill fill them lol

only thing i need 2 get is a new laptop case and its all good

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha you gonna take all three?!

ah wll im sure it'll get sorted!

xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah think so, the 2 big ones can b my main luggage then the smaller is just the right size for hand luggage i think, plus they all fit inside each other as thats how they came, so easier 2 store ;)

xxx