what next???

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by hannahnyc, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Good Luck, surely u have to get this one!!!

Clairey xx

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I just had my interview and I got accepted straight away!!! Just waiting for a camp placement now!! whooo!!

Claire have you heard back from Jason yet?

3. keithy

keithy New Member

well done, really glad ur gettin to do something chick

xx

4. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

Go you thats great news!

5. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Aww thats brilliant!!! Yey!!! ;D

Nope not heard a thing! Guess u haven't either??

Claire x

6. acp

acp New Member

Yay, congratulations!

Andy.

7. CharlotteSparkle

Thanks everyone! ;D ;D

I just received my staff handbook and luggage tags, can't stop smiling!

Not heard anything yet. I sooo hope he lets us have telephone interviews

8. april25th

april25th New Member

Hey are you all going to do the interviews in november?I am as i think it will be a good experienve the year long program.xx

9. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I think it would be fantastic, just not worth the trip to London again for me sadly :'(

Claire x

10. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

well done! i got accepted to camp america and am now torturing myself whether to hang around on the waiting list or just go... aaaaaaaah!

11. keithy

keithy New Member

hey claire,

in november they come to glasgow with the interviews cuz its their main recruitment time so u wont have 2 go 2 london

x

12. linsey

linsey New Member

just what I was going to say :) we have ours in glasgow. They actully do a 'tour' of the country basically and do a whole heap of interviews in November. They'll ask you which one you prefer during a phone interview.

I went to my interview for about a tenner's worth of petrol and back so it may well be worth applying again.

13. keithy

keithy New Member

where ru from linsey?

for the crp i had 2 go 2 london but it was just that 1 interview day they had, i had a great time tho went down fr the 2 days so i could do the whole tourist thing n visit friends and family,

makes life abit easier if its only a 10 min train journey away tho

14. linsey

linsey New Member

I'm in Perth, so in November I drove through, parked at the SECC and taxi'd it into the uni where the interviews were.

I missed my train because I was being stupidly late and couldn't get parked in town here so in the end I legged it through by car! Worth it in the end really and though i could have done it for less money (grr) I did make it through relatively cheap.

15. keithy

keithy New Member

thats not too bad,

my flight from london was at like 6am n i had 2 get the last national express from victoria to gatwick at like 11.30 or sumthin, checked in at about 12.30 tho n was 1st 2 board the flight and got 2 sit with nice extra legroom, being a midget i obviously needed that

16. CharlotteSparkle

I'm going to Trailblazers Camp New Jersey!! And then I'm doing the Atlantic Dream TrekAmerica from NY to Miami.

Tomorrow is the day we should all have been headed to Disney. sniffle sniffle. Dunno how many of you actually still come on this site! lol

17. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

i still do! thats great hope u have a fab time - i found out this week that i m going back to disney i came off the waiting list i leave on 12th june - woo - hope to see y'all there when you get there!!