what park u workin at?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by rachel5387, Jun 18, 2006.

1. rachel5387

rachel5387 New Member

Hey to all the ICP people who are already out there, im flying out a week today! abit nervous but also excited, just wondering what we need buisness wear for? i dont no what to bring? n also what parks is everyone workin at? rachel.x

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You just need some professional type clothes for traditions or if you need to take a class at the Disney University for training. You would probably need max 3 outfits and probably get by easily with 2. If you consult your Disney Look book in your package, it will let you know what is acceptable and what is not.

I am working at Disney-MGM studios in outdoor foods, it's not bad.

Enjoy the rest of your week! You'll have a blast once you get here!

3. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

hehe.. A WEEK TODAY!! how cool is that?!
    il see ya ova there hun!! gonna b wicked!!

xx

4. Tigger:-D

Tigger:-D New Member

Hey! I know a few peeps coming over a week today! Im working in all of the parks but I mainly work in the Magic Kingdom! It is awesome over here, I promise that you have nothing to worry about. All you need is a smart pair of trousers/skirt, a blouse and smart shoes, which is basically not trainers...oh and they have to be closed toe, like Matt said its all in the Disney look book. I know a few people who didnt bring any smart stuff and they wore some linen trousers and a long sleeved top, which seemed appropriate as they didnt get told to go change. If you have the wrong clothes they lend you the right clothes...which I have heard are horrible (just think Simon Cowell trousers :D )

5. FeeBleu

FeeBleu New Member

Im not part of any program but will be working at Epcot Center at the World Traveler Shop ;)

6. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

I'm at MGM, Rockin Roller Coaster. Make sure to bring two dress shirts as you have two days to wear dressyish stuff usually. Closed toe and heel shoes and dress pants. Other than that you should be fine.