what sort of music you all into?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Anika

Anika New Member

I´m so looking forward to living and shopping in the U.S. for an entire year, for there are so many great American and Canadian singers and songwriters that are almost or completely unknown in Germany and whose CDs are so hard to get...I know I´ll be buying lots and lots of CDs... ;D

2. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

"i don't go breakin your heeaaaaarrrrrrttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

elton rules

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

yeah elton john's done some really great songs!

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

blue jean baby....L.A. LADDDDDDDDDDDY! lol (okay FLORIDA LAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDies!! just for us!) lol

5. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

I LOVE dave mathews his stuff is awesome, im not abig dashboard confessional fan tho, and havnt herd much of their stuff. Im also a big Sam Roberts fan, and i go and see alot of indi bands from toronto area like Mugshot, and Afflatus.
    @joell.....Joseph aurthur is really good too.

Im also a big on Patrick Park, and the Perisher

The killers are WICKED live if anyone gets a chande to see them, same with billy talent iv seen them 3 times live in less than a year!!!

Sheena

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

sheena! I definatly want to see the killers live! I'm really hoping they play somewhere near by during my year really wanna see em!

anyone a fan of jeff buckley?

7. Gundu81

Gundu81 New Member

Hey,

funny discussion, it's kind of sad I haven't seen it before :)...I also love music plus I also love Westlife ;D, Sara, you're right, you gotta love Mark, he has such a great voice. But I don't hate Kian (when it comes to nice asses I guess he'd win over Marc/Natural ;D). Even though my Boyband-days are over (used to love Caught in the Act, when I was 14, maybe the German girls on here remember them :-\), I still love that kind of music - Ronan, Blue, Brian McFadden, Justin (saw him and Christina on stage in Orlando, it was great)....also love Delta Goodrem (anyone know her?)

Ok, sorry for bringing up the boybands again ;D 8)

Bye, Gundu ;D

8. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey!
    Yeah Delta Goodrem is really really good! u heard the duet she did with Brian McFadden?

9. Gundu81

Gundu81 New Member

Yeah, I love that song, unfortunately she's not that popular in Germany

10. Chris

Chris New Member

delta's first album is good, but that awful lovey dovey slush fest of a duet with brian makes me sick! Watching them perform it on top of the pops was one of the most sickening things ive ever seen!

11. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I don't have any of delta's albums, but I did like the first few songs she brought out best

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hehe CITA that is like REALLY long ago. And that is one band I am now totally confused about ever liking!!!
    I have seen Justin live as well and he really kicked ass! Wicked dance moves ( can't beat Usher though ;D )
    Julia

13. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

lol, i met benjamin from caught in the act (loved them 8)) this summer in mallorca...his speedo was sooooo unsexy :eek:!!!!
    it was fun talking to him tho after that a long time ;)
    but his girlfriend was only like 18 or somehin!!! PIMP!!! ;D
    ~sina

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Yeah at least he still knows how to pimp around :p Oh I did like them a lot, too, but now I am like ??? when I see any of the old video clips. But then again, Take That had some weird clips, too, and I was soooo in love with them
    Julia

15. Anika

Anika New Member

Oh CITA...that was about 10 years ago...man, we´re getting damn old.  :(

They were pretty popular in Germany, but I wonder whether anyone in England or so knew them.. even though half of them were British... I guess, they rather had Boyzone, East 17, Take That... ;D

16. Anika

Anika New Member

Sina, isn´t Benjamin at least 30 or even 35 now??? Then he´s really a pimp or still playing the "I used-to-be-famous"-card... :D

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I think he was already 30 when he was in CITA hahahaha, he was the oldest I think...definitely playing the "I-was-once-very-famous" card.
    And as for knowing in the UK who they are...well Eloy dated Stephen Gately, so some should have heard something about them hehe
    And oh my, don't remind me how old I am please lol

Julia

18. Anika

Anika New Member

But I think they met during the "Bravo-Supershow"... ;D

19. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hehe, yea ben is like 33 or something...and his gf....typical blonde, skinny girl...you know?! hilarious!!!!
    ha, and their hotel was behind ours...that means: when we were looking out of the window, we saw the beach...when they were looking out of the window, they saw our hotel!!! hehe :p :p
    i think we should be very thankful for all these boygroups! isnt´t it greta to make fun of them?? ;D
    ~sina

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

haha, the fact that they only saw your hotel instead of the beach shows you that his career is definitely over ;D
    Julia