what sort of music you all into?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, no money left for a fancy one! ;D

@Sina: Now we make fun of them, but if I think about the music I used to listen to when I was 12 or 13...Oh, my God! :-[

2. Gundu81

Gundu81 New Member

Hehe, yeah, same here, I started my "music career" with David Hasselhoff when I was 12 ;D ...btw, I think Ben turns 37 this year, kind of a senior now ;D, I liked Bastiaan better anyways, but that's really 10 years ago, can't believe it :-\

byeee, Gundu

3. Anika

Anika New Member

Oh David Hasselhoff...I almost forgot about him...
    He was so hip when we were at elementary school..Well, the age is a kind of excuse, isn´t it? ;D

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I can't believe David Hasselhoff was ever hip lol but I will admitt I *cough* liked *cough* him, too. *hangs head in shame*
    And I favored Eloy ( can't believe I am admitting that, too haha ).
    I liked so many weird bands I better shut up now! LOL
    Julia

5. Anika

Anika New Member

Eloy was the one who was gay, right?
    I was not a fan of CITA, but (that´s so embarrassing...) I used to like BSB very much when I was 14/15... :-[

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL yeah he was the gay one! haha I have great taste!
    And don't you go excusing yourself for liking Bsb lol I still adore them and I am 24! ::) Saw them a zillion times, but I already got on everyone's nerves with that lol

Julia

7. Anika

Anika New Member

Oh, thank God I don´t like them anymore...sorry...their first album was great, but their brand new single... :-\

But I can´t say anything...NOBODY, besides my best friend and my Dad, likes the stuff that I listen to..Well, I know Tori Amos is not for everyone...it´s just so different and wayward, but I love that... ;D

PS: Your taste in men: There are many gay guys who are actually kind of cute...and you think "He´s gay?!!" and "That´s not fair!"... ;D

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well about the gay men....uhm I don't think he was really handsome or anything. I was 15 so there goes my excuse haha But usually I come across many handsome gay men, it's a shame....
    And about Bsb, well some people never grow up lol I was far beyond the point of thinking "Hey nice song" haha they were keeping me occupied with tours and stuff for about 4 years. Kind of a very comitted fan I was lol
    Julia

9. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, I also saw them once in concert when I was 15 and I have to admit I enjoyed it... :-[
    Though I´ve seen better concerts.

And about the never growing old stuff: I can´t say anything against that either...I still watch fairy tales every Sunday on the KIKA (explanation for the non-Germans: That´s the German children´s channel...)... ;)

Anika

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha that's why we all end up at Disney at one point :p
    The Millennium tour was their best, but yeah I am a concert person in general and I have seen many other amazing people on stage! I am not into the whole "being crushed in a huge teenie crowd" thing anymore lol

Julia

11. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, that´s probably why I eventually ended up at Disney...I´ll love it there... ;D

I´n not quite sure whether BSB fans are mainly teenagers still...I mean, the majority has to be about our age by now, Julia. :D That was OUR time! ;D

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah I meant that is why I have grown out of the whole boyband thing nowadays. Because I hate to be crushed in a crowd. I prefer chillin' concerts now. I would still go to see Bsb but they play small venues now, so I wouldn't have to worry ;D
    Julia

13. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, chillin´concerts are much more relaxing...the BSB concerts were annoyingly loud... ;D

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah it's great to go to a venue and only find 5 people waiting an hour before the show instead of 5000 lol...I'm going to see Keane in 2 months woohoo!
    Julia

15. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

keane will be a very chilled out gig!

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hehe why am I not surprised you have been lurking around Craig haha
    Anyhows, Keane is gonna be outdoors, which will be pretty cool. I have seen them twice and the concerts are always so chilled out! I love it! Can't wait....
    Julia

17. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

ah my old thread! I just thought I would revive this thread as there have been a few new peeps on here since it's decline so same question to the newbies!! and if anyone else wants to add anything!

as long as it doesn't involve me and boybands! lol (sara, dancing queen u know I'm talkin about u! lol) :D

18. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Boybands? I have seen somebody mention your relationship with boybands, but dunno what that was...? Hehe...
    Anyway, I'm kind of a music whore, I like almost everything that's commercial, sadly enough. But my fave kinds hafta be RnB and hiphop, I love the rhytms and beats in these genres...
    Especially those of NERD and Missy!

19. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

haha I don't like boybands it's just some of the girls on here think I do!! but we won't start that again! lol

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

umm well i like...jurassic park theme tune............. ;D