What to Take...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Sofiluks, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

::) Im very very concerned on what to take, specially if I can take my pillow... yes I admit I cant sleep without it... So can some one advice on what to take...??? ???

2. vik

vik New Member

Well when they said that we could only take one medium sized suitcase I was a AHHH but then i realised that I don't need to bring an excess of clothes because we'll be working most of the time, I'm not bringing my laptop, we dont have to bring our own bedding (like on the ICP/CRP) and so when you think about it, we don't have to bring that much! I'm gonna make a list soon I think as I've only got 5 weeks left, but yeah I don't think we need a lot which is just as well as I'm pretty sure the rooms aren't big enough to hold all of the clothes/shoes I own!

3. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

Ur right... Im just worried for my pillow... ??? today i made a list and hope i can fit everything on the bag im planning...

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I need to start thinking the same.

I have a BIG hardcase or a regular soft hand luggage case, so nither of them are ideal. I'm going to take the VERY minimum. On the CRP, I took WAY too much.

I'm thinking just a few sets of clothes, a suit for traditions?, washbag with usuals and my laptop/Camera,Camcorder.

5. vik

vik New Member

its so annoying that we have to take traditions clothes when we're supposed tp be taking a small amount of luggage cos its not like I'm gonna wear them again! ugh!

6. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I know it's stupid.

Photos will look funny as it will look like i never wash as they're all going to have me wearing the same clothes. lol

7. patito77

patito77 New Member

Hope you can chat from the ship ;D I'll wait to read your experiences before preparing my bag lol :p :p

8. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

and its anoying for me knowing that i have to take a jacket for amsterdam because im not used to cold weather :-\ and traditions cloth??? winter style i dont have... so will have to figure that out... someone knows where are we having traditions???