What Universities are People from in the UK?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney_mad_2008, Jan 5, 2008.

1. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

i am from Newcastle but i go to Sunderland University. i am going August 10th cant wait. Sean

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm from Durham and go to Durham Uni :D

3. Bringing the Magic

Bringing the Magic New Member

No one at Hull Uni knew while i was there. Only found out by chatting to a bar maid in the rose and crown last time i was there.

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i'm at universty of manchester. it's not advertissed anywhere here but i met someone else from here in 06

5. *Aliya*

*Aliya* New Member

i'm from Glasgow and there was never anything advertised about Disney - i found out about the ICP quite randomly on the internet tho i knew about the cultural rep programme from someone who'd been before.

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

I'm from the UCCA in Farnham and i know nobody at the uni who's ever done anythign disney related! i found out about just searching on the internet about 4 years ago

7. Hannah M

Hannah M New Member

I'm from Reading uni and no one hear seems 2 hav heard about the ICP

8. missdipika

missdipika New Member

Im from Brunel University... any 1 else? xxxx

9. amisha162

amisha162 New Member

anyone here from queen mary's? i dont think many from my uni done this, i only realli found out about it on milkround

10. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I'm from Bournemouth Uni and apparently they usually have a few applying (we have a really good tourism course) but this year I am the only one! Having said that, I applied through Yummy Jobs rather than through my uni...everyone I talk to has never heard of working for disney!! 8)