what will you do 1st

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Sabrina1981, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

I am not sure if we had a topic like that already but i was wondering today what i will do 1st when i am done with customes and all that...
    1. i wanna see my old friends from 2002
    2.take a pic with tigger (the line was to long last time)
    3. have some cornbread in the HoB (the best i ever had)

what will you do when you have your 1st time off... or if you already there what did you do?

2. doowop

doowop New Member

Im torn between a road trip or going to the animal kingdom and seaworld!! hopefully soemone will have a car when we get there.. that'd be awesome if there are any single guys with a car im ur guy!!

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Road trips are always fun!

I think the first time I'm off though, I'll probably explore the parks since I've never been there... I'm not sure which one I'd go to first though, although I really want to see EPCOT...

Canada..... you're a lifetime journey for the traveller (les voyageurs)
    Such a good song!

4. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

you never been to disney... oh you will love it. the 1st time i was there it was way to much to do and way to lil time. my favourite was animal kingdom

5. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

It's got to be Magic Kingdom first. Walking down Main Street makes me feel so Disneyey

6. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I'm gonna ruinite with my best friend, hopefully.
    2 months without her was harder than I thought it was going to be...

7. april25th

april25th New Member

Hey i so want to go on a road trip so count me in .Porbably go to Magic Kingdom as its amazing and i love it everytime and what a better way to get into the spirit of Disney!

8. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

EVEREST BABY!!

TRUST ME........it's COOL!!! ;D

9. KC

KC New Member

Magic Kingdom. Definately.

And I think I may make a beeline straight to it's a small world

:-\

10. impulse

impulse New Member

depending on the temperature, I'd love to visit one of the water parks! But since they do cost money, maybe I'll go for one of the parks first.

Everest definetly sounds like a good idea! Hail the o'mighty Yetti!!!

11. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

if the I've the time with days off iwould likehaving a trip in las vegas!!lol

first days off i think i'll visit first magickkingdom, and 2nd the WATER PARKS!!!!!!! and after the different disney parks!!!

12. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Las Vegas? That is one hell of a drive. Yikes.

Hmm ... the first thing I wanna do on Disney property ... go to Future World. Then off Disney property I'd love to take a trip to the Kennedy Space Center. I'm such a science nerd *blush*

13. monkian

monkian New Member

i will def be in magic kingdom as soon as i can!!!!

14. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yeah Magic Kingdom is a must!

I wanna spend as much time seeing the parks properly as I didn't get much of a chance last time I went

xKx

15. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Magic Kingdom for sure!! I just want to explore it all day... even though i've been there tons of times already. I'm gonna take my time and just see everything!! I can't wait!! :D

Then after that... i'm DEFINATELY going shopping!!!! lol

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

you weirdo

you need to head straight to Tommorowland... ;)

17. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

I'm not sure what I'll do first. Probably the Disney things before the novelty wears off ;) And specifically the things I haven't done i.e. Animal Kingdom and the water parks. Then...

Sea World. Universal. Kennedy Space Center. Busch Gardens. And hopefully lots of road trips to the coast and other great bits of Florida :D I wanna see it all!!

18. monkian

monkian New Member

i don't think i will ever get tired of disney...it'll take a heck of alot to pry me away from there!!!!

19. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I will definitely want to look around the parks first off; starting, of course, with the Magic Kingdom. And then there will be shopping, plenty of shopping!

Anyone been to Disney Quest? The Pirate game is hillarious!

20. Michael

Michael New Member

The first thing im goin to do is find my girlfriend... spent 9 months without her.. seen her for 2 weeks out of all that time so i think i deserve a quick cuddle..