What will you miss most?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by scarlettheart, Jan 21, 2010.

1. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

I didnt buy flexi flights, but im staying for a week after mine. i got from the 3rd to the 10th to do something. dont know what im doing yet... might see the family in Kansas City, stay in florida or there may be a chance my bfs family is coming out and my dad

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I thought of some things I'll miss!

Mostly my car - it would be so useful to have a car over there!!
    AND tea with chocolate digestives. Yummy!

I'm thinking of doing a trek america tour when I finish in the summer, either Westerner 3 or the cross-country BLT. It'll give me a few days before it starts to go to Miami and then explore LA (or maybe go to Disneyland!!). I love looking up places to go!!

3. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

My mum! ;D

4. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Baked beans. Do they have them over there?? i loves them. lol

5. Maila

Maila New Member

My mum,
    my best friend,
    my dog,
    my bed :)

6. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

they do but they have sooo many different ones. they are nicer too :D

7. lozamungo

lozamungo New Member

There's nothing major I'd miss, other than the normal kinda home comforts like seeing your family and stuff. :) That makes me sounds like a right harsh cow hahaa, food I'll miss... having ricycles everyday for brekkie, that's sad isnt it?!? xx

8. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Haha, when i came home last year i missed having raisin and cinnamon bread for breakfast everyday =[ Pretty sure it's what i lived on for 3 months! You'll find a substitute.. haha xx

9. Tink**

Tink** New Member

We do have bread over here in North America.... I promise! (... I thought bread was bread all over the world? do you guys have different breads wherever you are?? I am from Canada and the bread is pretty much the same in the States...)

If you want really good bakery type stuff, visit the bakery at the Paris Pavilion at EPCOT. SO AMAZING!

10. catfish278

catfish278 Member

LOL yeah I know you have bread but it doesn't taste the same... it tastes kinda sweet compared to british sliced bread... more fake tasting! sorry!!

11. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

I will miss my uni housemates because I'm leaving the house a month earlier than they are which means missing our last few weeks together as housemates :( And I'm missing our Summer Ball. And then when I get back I'm doing a year abroad in Amsterdam so I literally won't be seeing them for sooo long!
    I will also miss my family and my boyfriend but they are all coming out to visit :) My cat is the only one who won't be able to make it :(
    xxx

12. SiY

SiY New Member

Chocolate, none of that Hershey's stuff. Not sure what else i'll miss. I think simple food and the English humour, lol.