Whats the CRP Process once you get the job?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by xsamx, May 12, 2008.

1. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hello all ;D,

Im not sure if any of you can help me but, i start the CRP on the 2nd December. Faxed my accomadation form off and i know which flight im going to get, however I havent heard from anyone at yummy job? I thought that you have to have your criminal background check with them.

I think im being a little paranoid when im thinking they,ve given my job away but i dont know what to do now.....whats the process anyone?

Thanks for reading this! :)

Sam
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

Hi,
    before you get here you need a background check get it to them asasp they want it at least a month before you go at the latest you need to visit the american embassy unless your canadian, its a good idea to pay the program assessment fee of $85.50, the link will be on your acknowledgement form, it is www.disneyurl.com/InternationalPAFs you want to make sure you have enough money for when you come down here you want them to book a flight for you or you to book the flight (if they book it than they have the info but than they will be takin the money off for your flight everypay check not so happy) you definitly want to have copies of some of your id you may not need it but just in case its handy :) you also want to make sure you have the disney look so than you won't be worried about it for when you go to Traditions... I hope that helped and that I didn't just blather on LOL

3. Sebastian

Sebastian New Member

I am also start the CRP on the 2nd of December, but i havn´t heard anything from them yet, only that i needed my criminal record, but i faxed that a while ago. Hope they got it, cause i dont know :/
    What accomadatin forms are you talking about? x

4. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Thank you ;D It dos make some sense, im from the UK you see so I was a bit panicky as i havent heard from Yummy Jobs since i got the job :-\ So my mind was going into overdrive and i could just imagine booking my flight and not having the job nemore :eek: Thank you for all your info!!

Sebastian:
    Did they email you asking where ur CBC was?
    The accomadation forms are with your welcome pack with the disney look book etc after you get the job they send it to you in the post. Theres a piece on your accomadation and the rules etc, and thye have highlighted where you have to sign and a fax number to send it to the accomadation people in Disney!
    Im sure i probably confused you and you now know what im talking about! :)

xxxx

5. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Try not to worry too much guys! Just do as much as u can to be prepared for everything. Get ur background check done and all that stuff. give Yummy a call see what it is u can do! Im sure they will tell u that u've done enough so far and to just wait it out!