What's with people getting TERMED?!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

What's with all the people getting termed? Any good reasons?

2. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

It's mostly stupidity...though there are some unfair termings out there that I know of. Underage drinking is a big reason...and don't go hugging guests. I know two people who got termed for that.

3. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Guess the guests were their friends from the commons!
    What happens when a guests hugs me. I get termed? As if!!!

4. KC

KC New Member

Well, on my second-to-last night, I had an older lady who got lost just before Illuminations. I took her to Guest Relations and after a LOT of hoo-hah, we eventually reunited her with her party.

Before she left, she gave me a hug and a big thanks. I imagine it's more if you hug the guest that there could be trouble. I mean, my friends (and at one stage, my family) would visit me at work all the time. They'd usually greet me and say goodbye with a hug. Nothing was ever said.

And I wouldn't expect it to be, either.

But yeah, underage drinking is a major no-no... I warned all the ICP applicants at the Cork interviews about it. If I hear of 'em being termed, I'll be mighty annoyed.

KC

5. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

If you hug a guest and the guest complains, you're screwed. I was hugged by a guest here and there because I helped them out, but because it came from them, it wasn't a big deal. You just can't go around touching guests that don't want to be touched.