What's Your Favourate US Drama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marshabrady, Nov 27, 2004.

?

Which hard-hitting US drama series have you enjoyed most?

1. 24

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. E.R.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Third Watch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Six Feet Under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

::) hmmm i'm a little bored so have started a random poll, please feel free to join in..

So, which US drama of the above have you enjoyed most? Personally I'm on a Third Watch high at the mo, they're showing episodes at 1 0'clock on channel four - I love daytime TV!

Sorry to all those OC/Dawsons Creek/Smallville fans.. Just didn't think they would be as interesting (we all know which one has the most fans on this board right?)

Beth  :-*

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I love 24!

I am currerntly watching the season 2 dvds again to keep me going until season 4 starts in january ;D

There was a special one minute trailor played in america a few days ago. For anyone who is interested it is here - http://www.angelfire.com/rings/24natic/s4promo.ram

I have watched CSI on airplanes a few times and it seemed good.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

Hey guys, cool poll! its an obvious choice tho..... 24 baby!

i think jack bauer is awesome... lol - think he's a LEGEND! - love 2 be him

his daughters pretty special too ;) - watched first 2 series in a week and then had to suffer

with one episode a week for season 3 which is the best yet! lookin 4ward to season4!

davey

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

oh and i really like Alias but have only seen the fist series and nip/tuck

and another one i have got into is Lost. It is about a plane that crashes on an island and there are about 45 survivors but on the island there is some kind of monster thing. Aswell as showing how they are surviving, each episode goes into the background of a different character and why they were on the plane or reasons for why they are acting as they are. And it has got ABCs highest ratings in nearly 10 years, aparently  ???. I think i read it is starting over here soon on channel 4.
    ;D

8)

5. flavour

flavour New Member

i love csi! well, actually csi: miami... really hate missing an episode! i'm really waiting for csi: new york to start over here, too! and i try to catch every episode of er as well...i mean after all george clooney is the reason i wanna be pediatritian! haha! (just kidding, but it's cool to see people's expression when you tell them that's the reason i study medicin! haha)
    i started watching 24 when the show first came out over here, but i guess it's just not for me! and the show was never really that popular in germany at all...don't know why!?

later! flavour xoxo

6. Gareth

Gareth New Member

flavour i am so with you on that!!!!!! i love csi!! both of them. i think that its a great idea cos vegas is a desert area and miami a swamp area, so they cover the whole range.
    cant beat it!!! i arrainge my week round it. ha ha ha

Gareth

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I can't believe I'm the only one to have picked ER!! it's an absolute classic!! and the end of the last series was the BIGGEST cliff hanger....who's been shot?? Chen, Pratt or the big guy with heart problems?!?! Cannot wait for the next series to start!! I'll be glued to it! So glad Romano got killed off too...I'd had enough of his bullying....and to get killed by the same thing that chopped his arm off....Helicopters obviously seriously disagreed with him!! and I wish someone would fire the stupid idiotic ginger trainee doctor....he's gotta be the most annoying character on tv!!!...phew....rant over!!

I am quite partial the Third Watch too....good lunch time viewing for the student population when This Morning's finished and before Countdown!! ;)

Ellen xxx

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Has to be CSI!! The show is total genius!! Im not such a fan of CSI Miami as have never really seen a full episode of it, but the original in Vegas is amazing!!

Never really got into ER myself - sorry ellen!!! - but i have watched the odd episode and it seems quite good!!

As everyone must know by now (esp from my avatar!!) i love the oc but i'd hardly call it hard-hitting so i can see why its not included on the poll!!!

9. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

It's got to be Six Feet Under. I've never watched a show that can combine comedy/drama/controversy so well. It's got everything. I actually think it's the best TV series ever, let alone best US series ;D
    24 comes second, but have never got into the other ones
    Dan

10. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Definitely ER, Noah Wyle *swoon* what more can i say?

Danielle xxx

11. flavour

flavour New Member

@gareth: i know what you mean! haha! i hate it if they give me a pm-shift monday or wednesday night (that's when csi is on)! but thank god for vcr's! haha

later! flavour xoxo

12. frazdog

frazdog New Member

i love roswell
    any watch that

13. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Only round yours. It was good i suppose, should have been more mainstream ;)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

I agree with six feet under,brilliant!!!! ;D ;D ;D,I also like ( i dont think this is considered a US drama..I dunno..hehe) but i really like murder she wrote,i think there brillinat too! ;) ;)

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well, I love ER, but i love the OC more....but it aint on the list.... :( ..completly obsessed wi the oc!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

now linz u so know im gona chose the same as u, the oc freaks we r :p

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

have you watched it yet!!?!?!?

xxx

18. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I am a huge CSI fan. I mostly like Miami but every now and then I catch a episode on NY. I don’t watch them on TV because I am never home when its on but I rent the DVD’s and I have seen every episode in season 2 and almost all in season 1.

19. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I just got the season 2 dvd set of Alias and the season 1 set of CSI. gonna start watching them in a couple of weeks!

20. low

low New Member

ER and 24 are good i mean durin my first year at uni me and my mate andy spent a whole weekend in my room watchin the second season on 24 back to back as i had never seen it before only stopin it for a little sleep and only leavin the room to get food and i had a bathroom so no messyness there sad i no but it was fun but i was dreamin about jake from 24 for days lol
    but my love is now with the OC i dident watch much of the first season but started to watch towards the end and now am huked i trun my mob off between 9 and 10 on a yuesday plus found out that it on weekdays at two so i can see what i missed plus it a nice break from the growing amount of uni work i have to do
    god am sad at times
    hehehehe
    low xxx