When are you flying out?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by hannahike, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Flying in the evening of June 10th from Vancouver, via Toronto to Orlando on June 11th

2. stu1901

stu1901 Guest

im flying on june 11th from gatwick

8)

3. cleeness

cleeness New Member

I am flying on the 20th June from Manchester!!!

4. louise

louise New Member

I'm flying 11th june from london. Everyone feel free to add me to msn cause it would be great to chat to u before the summer.

5. yohann

yohann New Member

i fly out 11th june form gatwick at 11:15! wohoooo!!!!!

6. craiggg

craiggg New Member

I'm with Yohann, so yea same time! with the super dooper VIRGIN ATLANTIC! yey! ;D

7. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

I'm flying out June 4th, probably from London but maybe Manchester...don't know times yet - spot the disorganised one!!! ;)

8. sazzykj

sazzykj New Member

I'm flying out 30th May from Manchester, Manchester-Boston-Orlando.
    Anyone on the same flight?
    Sarah :)

9. jayni

jayni New Member

hey.. im flying out may 30th.. 11:20 i think.. manchester philidelphia(?) orlando... anyone out there going to be my flight buddy???
    get in touch!

jayne x

10. Liz B

Liz B New Member

hey im also flying out may30th but think my flight will connect in new york, havent booked it yet.x

11. Michael

Michael New Member

Im flying out on May 30th im connecting in New York which is class... nice scenery ha ha
    my flight from Manchester is about half 10 i think it was...
    should be gettin there for about half 5...
    Think im one of the first to arrive that day... WHOOOOOOOO

12. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

whhat time do you arrive in orlando? ???

13. yohann

yohann New Member

hi! i arrive in orlando at 3.25pm.

14. *amy*

*amy* New Member

have most people got connecting flights?

im flying direct to orlando from manchester, im not very good with the airport thing so itl save me confusion

i really am a bit ditzy haha

15. KC

KC New Member

well, I do...

Shannon>New York>Orlando.

All you have to do is check the overhead screens, follow the directional signs and ALWAYS ask a member of staff if you don't know where to go and they'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction!

I think it's also possible to request "meet and assist" at your connecting airport. Here, a member of the ground crew will meet you at the gate and take you to where you need to go. Ask at check-in!

KC

16. louise

louise New Member

well ive booked my flight. 11th june from heathrow via boston. I'm the only one on this flight so far but im hoping not everyone has booked yet. Also the people from manchester are getting the same flight from boston so is anyone on the same flight.
    Louise

17. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey guys,

I sooo didnt see this question!! ::)

Anyway im flying out on the 4th June from London.Hopefuly going to book my flight today!! wohooooooo ;D ;D ;D

Cant wait to meet u guys!

Sam
    :-* :-*

18. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey

I am gonna head down to STA travel just now to see about booking flights - still not decided where about I am going after yet so am hoping they can help me with that!

Not long now guys ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!!

19. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

I booked my flight on Saturday :) I'm flying from London Gatwick on June 4th with BA, direct to Orlando. Hoping to wander around east coast USA for a week or so after I finish so coming back...September 11th!! :-[ Ah well I'll just need to make sure I'm at the airport about 12 hours before my flight to get through all the security ;)

20. hannahike

hannahike New Member

I fly out on May 30th at 10am from manchester with american airlines!!