When are you flying out?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by hannahike, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

I get into Orlando at 1:00 from Vancouver, British Columbia via Toronto....perhaps I'll see some of you UK guys in the Orlando airport?

2. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Hey KC same flight plan just i go a different time from you and i have an extra 2 stops.

Glasgow - Dublin - Shannon - New York - Orlando

I go 25th April nxt week 2 let u guys kno .

See ya all soon sometime , Ian.

3. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

hey everyone!

i'm flying out on june 25th from gatwick!

what time r the others who r flying on that day getting to orlando at?

my flight is due in at 440pm

Elainexx

4. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

Hiya hun
    I get into orlando at half 3 if i remember correctly!

xxx ;)

5. Niquila

Niquila New Member

I fly out June 11th from Heathrow via Miami. I think there's about 30 of us or so on that flight. Should be fun! I think it gets into Orlando around 2 or 3ish. I could be making that up though! Had my visa interview today - it's all official, yay!

Loadsa love
    Nicola
    xxx

6. louise

louise New Member

Hey Nicola I had my visa interview the same day as you. I got lost trying to find the american embassy.

7. kristol

kristol New Member

flying out the 23th of June from Amsterdam to Olando with Martinair my ticket was 562 Euros how much was yours??????

still a bit concernedabout the Visa interview. You have to fill out soooo many forms and u have to bring so many papers. what if u dont fill one out correctly? of if u forgot a paper or something u don't get ur Visa?????

and what about the picture size??? can it also just be a passport size picture for the J1 Visa???

who can help me out here ;D

xxxxx

8. Niquila

Niquila New Member

Hey Louise. I wonder if we were there at the same time. I kept looking out for Disney-looking people! Luckily my dad gave me a lift to the embassy so I didn't have to worry about getting lost, but I thought I had done part of my form wrong so was panicking the whole day. It all went ok in the end though :)

Loadsa love
    Nicola
    xxx

9. louise

louise New Member

Hi Nicola. Well chances are we were there at the same time. I mean I was there from 11:30 to 3:30. I can't believe you have to wait for so long and then you only actually speak to them for a few minutes. But at least its done now. I just have to sort out insurance and change money to dollars and then ill be ready to go.

10. jenn1984

jenn1984 Guest

Hi everyone. This is my first post as I only found out about the forum yesterday. I'm soo excited about going to Disney. I just wondered if anyone else was flying out on the BA flight from Gatwick on 30th May.

Jen

11. kristol

kristol New Member

flying out the 23th of June from Amsterdam to Olando with Martinair my ticket was 562 Euros how much was yours???

still a bit concernedabout the Visa interview. You have to fill out soooo many forms and u have to bring so many papers. what if u dont fill one out correctly? of if u forgot a paper or something u don't get ur Visa??

and what about the picture size??? can it also just be a passport size picture for the J1 Visa???

who can help me out here

xxxxx

12. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

What time does your flight get in, Louise?

13. louise

louise New Member

Tom my flight and several other flight get in around half 5 i think it will be very busy. 5 days until we leave. I can't believe it. I'm so excited.