When are you getting your VISA?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by StevenC, Feb 25, 2010.

1. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Will anyone be going for their appointment in May? I'm stuck in France up until May 10th but have a holiday in a week so I can't go to Paris...not that i trust the French postal system to get me my passport back in time anyway! x

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

In 2008 I went at the beginning of may which was no problem because I didn't go to florida until 20th june :) I already have my visa this year though seen as they let us apply much earlier! ;D

3. StevenC

StevenC New Member

*deleted*

4. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Going April 28th at 1pm, worried I may get lost though :s

5. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

Don't worry. It's really easy to find. Just check beforehand the location on googlemaps. You can't miss the building. (From memory it's got a giant gold eagle on top!)

6. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

When you get off at Bond Street tube there are really useful maps on poles on the street. I just looked for Grosvenor square and counted up the lefts and rights! Sorted ;D

7. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Booked mine for the 4th May 1 o'clock :)

8. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Went to have my visa on tuesday. Mam phoned me this morning to say my VISA and passport has arrived back :D So all ready for Florida now :D

9. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

Congrats. it's a lovely sense of relief to have it sorted isn't it.

10. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Thanks it really is :D
    I have exams in a week, after that i can just relax and everything else ready for Florida... clothes shopping yey :D

11. emmyw87

emmyw87 New Member

clothes shopping woop !!

12. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

Going to London tomorrow for my VISA, anyone else going to be there?

13. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Got mine back last week.
    With ANOTHER horrible picture in. Oh well, it's sorted, just got my medical insurance to get now...
    xx