When do the new recruits leave?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sellwegger, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Is it on the 10th?

2. Tinks

Tinks New Member

hey,

I think it is! But I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you for sure! :D

Kerry

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Tomorrow....7th!

4. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

OMG! :eek:

That means we should all hear pretty soon for sure!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

u beat me 2 it ellen! yeah well face to face will defo hear this week, im not sure about phone interviews! may b week after as face to faces were week b4 phones so depends on their commitments/priorities i expect.

im so nervous its killin me now, cos i can c people starting to hear 2moro. arggh!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i think people may start hearing tomorrow too Sara... (fingers crossed for you and everyone else waiting!)

I know if they call people on diff days and i see the post - i will think im not successful. Its bound to happen though as yummy have so many people to call as the CIP program people hear the same day. Poor Jason and Alexis have got a busy week ahead of them what with the december people leaving too...
    Wonder how many people can be accepted for the one year program? and how many they waitlist?

I have a question if you get waitlisted do you only get to go if someone pulls out or are you allowed to go at a later date suchas september if someone doesnt?

good luck everyone!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i've been wondering that 2 marie.

yeah im the same if someone hears before me im gona b convinced im not in, but alexis & jason wont b able 2 call everyone in one day, so well today could b the day, i have enough stress 2day haha!

xxx