When do we find out?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by josh.p., Nov 24, 2010.

1. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I've heard tons of different dates people have heard we'll get our emails on. The liverpool group were told the end of November but others heard sometime this week? Did anyone get an exact date from yummy jobs and/or the Disney Recruitment/HR team?

Josh

2. usher23

usher23 New Member

I went on the 18th Birmingham, they told us by the end of nov, but then said most likely next week (meaning now), Last year they found out on the 2nd Dec so not a clue. Are you freaking out like the rest of us?

Hope to see you out there

Steven

3. Rosebud09

Rosebud09 New Member

Yeh at sheffield we were told end of November too but I guess this could count as end of November no?

It's so scary every time i check my emails my stomach flips !! I kinda hope its this week I don't think my heart can take the wait any longer :)

4. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I'm so nervous it's killing me! I'm just nervous to find out, not sure what I'll be like if I get in! The wait then will probably kill me.

5. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

This email business is getting ridiculous! so much spam mail this week! i got my email about f2f at 10pm so maybe the times will be weird aswell! no the wait after (if we get the green light) will be the best! booking flights, buying new clothes and i may actually be able to concerntrate on my uni assignments!! x

6. usher23

usher23 New Member

I feel the same it will be the ultimate motivation for me to get on with my uni work, Guys from last week i had my money on it being today so we will see i also said between 3pm-6pm dunno why just a feeling i have.

Sick of waiting now, Disney where is all our lovely emails!!!

7. DisneyPirate

DisneyPirate New Member

This is so nerve-racking ..... hope it is today and that it is good news for all.

8. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

I was at sheffield and told 2/3 weeks so Its been two weeks today! Ahh I need to know!! I'm checking my emails like crazy! Lol I know if I get an email I won't be able to open it lol good luck everyone :D

9. usher23

usher23 New Member

Im ready to no now, i have built my self up for a rejection, so im prepared for it. On the other hand if i get it i will be so much happier :)

10. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

my heart just jumped lol. my phone received an email about disney interviews. turned out it was only a feedback form for my university :(

11. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

Gee, I think I would have been sick if that was me!! :)

This wait is actually painful now!!

12. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

i dont know why i'm on edge as i did this process last year and the waiting was longer than expected. its like i havn't done this before lol

13. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

The suspense is honestly going to be the death of me ;)

14. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Guys good luck to you all :)
    I know how you are all feeling i did it last year and the wait was sooo annoying. But its worth it when you get the email saying your through and what role your doing ;D

15. DisneyPirate

DisneyPirate New Member

I am expecting a rejection too .... less disappointment that way ( although I will be desperately disappointed ). How many days left in November ... 5 !!!

16. usher23

usher23 New Member

I hope they dont keep us waiting till tuesday, can't take this anymore!!!

17. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

We find out Monday!

18. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

But yet, I cant wait this long! *Hope for tomorrow*

19. marmalade262

marmalade262 New Member

Hey, how do you know this?

20. Rebecca03

Rebecca03 New Member

hey