When do we find out?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by josh.p., Nov 24, 2010.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I really hope it is tomorrow, but for now another restless night with little sleep. Hope everyone gets some sleep despite the nervousness :( good luck again everyone :)

2. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow (plus all my other weird rituals that I have to do or I won't get in :))

I think praying does work- hey i prayed for a f2f and that happened! :) Will be wishing on a star as well though seen as it is Disney hoping for :)
    xxxxxxxx

3. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Good luck everyone! Becca I hope your rituals work!

4. usher23

usher23 New Member

Can't sleep at all tonight, stressed so much, anyone else going mad!

Steven

5. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

yeah i am too! going mad slowly! i just want to know!! xx

6. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

Today is the Disney day i think - because its now december and not the end of november! xx

7. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Ah *fingers crossed* saw on the news that 250 schools were closed in Essex :-\ hopefully yummy jobs made it in ;D
    Good Luck!
    x

8. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

I've been thinking that all this week. But surely it has to be today...

If it was delayed because of the snow, I would have assumed that yummyjobs would have sent an email out to notify us of this.

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I sure do hope it is today, a day of no lectures without an answer means a very unproductive day :-\ hopefully snow hasn't delayed anything anymore than normal and it is now december so we should be hopeful it will be today I guess :eek: good luck to all :)

10. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

So I just called yummy!!! Spoke to nick :D he said they r still
    prosessing applications, that the last interview dates were Saturday so there still going through paper work and we will hear at the lastest by Friday !!!! So not today guys ! Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but it was killing me so I had to call so Friday we should know by then :D god I'm just gonna stay on bed and mope ha ha xxxx

11. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

Noooooooooooooooo :(

12. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

Geeeee, this is unbearable!! Friday is aaaaaages away :)

13. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

This is crazy :/ they shouldn't have told us by the end of november if they didn't mean it :'( at least then we would've known we were waiting for longer and were prepared. well back to trying to work through the nerves for another 2 days hope everyone else can be productive too :)

14. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Oh and thanks Nataleee666 for calling at least now we have a date rather than manically just refreshing emails for another 2 days :)

15. usher23

usher23 New Member

Well that may help me lol write this assignment as its distracting me big times, its looks likely now we are not getting them today, so im gonna try and forget about it for, even though im falling apart, 2 days guys

16. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Same here, assignments + waiting for answer = no assignment done. But distraction from thinking about the answer may help a little now? Good luck with getting it done :)

17. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

i am just gonna think that the result is on friday, that way i can get on with uni work and not be soo distracted with checking my emails every 2 mins! xx

18. coliolio89

coliolio89 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm a UK applicant for the summer work experience and went to the edge hill uni interviews.

I'm new on here but have been watching the website for a while waiting for news about the date we find out if we're successful or not.
    Just wanted to say thanks for the post about it being Friday, because I literally havn't stopped refreshing my email inbox looking for news... it's actually driving me insane!! Oh well only 2 more days... good luck everyone!

19. found out got waitlisted so not got my hopes up now. friend got in for may 31st

20. marmalade262

marmalade262 New Member

Emails are out guys!!!

Florida here i come!!! :D