When do we find out?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by josh.p., Nov 24, 2010.

1. coliolio89

coliolio89 New Member

congratulations marmalade262! what role did you get?
    can i ask which interviews you went to and what date they were on??

2. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

Florida here i come!

June 19th!! xx

3. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Congratulations everyone, still not got an email myself! I guess that means bad news :-[ Just a quick question to everyone who found out today.. which interviews did you go to?

4. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

i went to the interview on 19th November at waterloo!

yourself? dont panic im sure u got in! xx

5. Linzee

Linzee New Member

I havent either, and i think we were at the same interview in Liverpool, so *fingers crossed*

6. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I went to the Liverpool ones on the 16th :)

7. Linzee

Linzee New Member

also are the people that are finding out literally finding out right now or have your emails been there for a while?

8. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

my email came through at 16.01! didnt check til 4.30pm xx

9. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Yup! *fingers crossed* I suppose they must interview in batches according to their interviews.

What roles did everyone get?

10. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

quick service food and beverage. xx

11. usher23

usher23 New Member

No emails for 18th Birmingham interview crew yet,spoke to at least 8 of us

12. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Loads of people who get this role really like it because of the guest interaction, of all the food roles I think that's the one I'd enjoy the most :) Congratulations!

13. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

thanks, i hope you all get your emails soon! i hope you all get in as well!!! the waiting is awful and much be a lot worst now you know people have had emails with rejections or getting in!

xxx

14. coliolio89

coliolio89 New Member

omg this is soo exciting!
    If anyone from who went to an interview in the liverpool area gets an offer then let me know :)
    In the mean time...well done to those who have offers and for those who didnt there's always next year!
    ...and for those of us still waiting...fingers crossed :)
    I wouldn't be suprised if my laptop totally broke by the time I hear from them...literally pressing refresh every 30 seconds x

15. marmalade262

marmalade262 New Member

Thanks :D I'll be going over on 24th May to do Full Service Food and Beverage.
    I was interviewed on 8th November - i'm sure you'll all get your emails soon!

Good luck!!

16. Linzee

Linzee New Member

congratulations to everybody who has got in so far ;D really nervous now though, I dont think i can wait until possibly Friday knowing that other people know, hopefully it will all be worth it though :) Good Luck to all of us still stressing! x

17. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

Ohhh no! I really want mine now please!!! :(

My interview was at Sheffield - 10th November!! So I have been waiting for a long time! :(

Anyone from Sheffield found out??

18. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Congratulations everyone :) i've still not heard, feel sick with nerves but guessing not got it now. i'm excited for you all though :D well done ;D

19. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Laura it won't be long until you get good news too! Good luck! x

20. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

Congratulations! :)

What time did everyone get the emails? Do you think there's any chance I will get mine tonight? As working a 13 hour shift tomorrow, and that will be hell if I havent found out yet!!!! :(