When do we find out?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by josh.p., Nov 24, 2010.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Thanks Josh, I hope so but this really is killing me now. Hope everyone gets them soon too. How do we think ntheyre sending them out?

2. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

O.M.G.

I'M GONNA BE A DISNEY CAST MEMBER!!!!

WORKING ATTRACTIONS :) :) :) :)

3. DisneyPirate

DisneyPirate New Member

wooooooo hoooooo !!! Congratulations Bethan !

4. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

YAY CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!
    SO HAPPY FOR US ALL!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

yes, congratulations all!!

This feeling of happiness and excitement is immense!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

6. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I'm sure you'll find out soon! No news is good news! it must be horrible though :(

7. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

hey i got my email and i went to sheffiled uni :) doing housekeeping :D june 19th :) wooooooooooooohooooo xxxx guys there sending emails up untill friday so theres still time :D so chill and relax :D my interview went soo bad!! i was 45 mins late and blabed on and on in my interview and i got a place lol u could see on robins face that i board her lol sooo if i got it im sure u guys will get it too :) so good luck and i will see u all on facebook saying u have ur emails and are as excited as me :D good luck guys *~*~*~*PIXIE DUST FOR ALL*~*~*~*~* xxxx

8. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Oh still waiting, this is insane :-\ i'd like to know in what order they're emailing people but guess all I can do is carry on waiting. :( No news is good news I guess but it's not promising :'(

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Has anyone had an email today? I certainly haven't :'( tried to call yummy jobs but no answer, really thinking this is a no now :'(

10. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

did u only just call?? coz they leave the office at 5pm :( this is the number i have for them 01992 579999, try this in the morning after 10 am or something :) good luck xxxxx

11. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I called about 25 mins ago on that number yeah :/ thanks, it's weird they email after 5 then if they leave the office at 5? :-\ x

12. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

hummm?? well its just that i have tried calling after 5 b4 and i assumed they would have gone home lol unless they do it at home ?? dunno loads a luck for u girl :) it will happen :) xxxx what interview place did u go to? and what date did u apply for?? xx

13. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I know it's weird isn't it. Well I'm not holding much hope now but will call tomorrow now to see. Thanks for your vote of confidence in me though :) I went to liverpool on the 15th of Nov, applied for 19th June, so i've been waiting for ages now :( oh well, any idea what the latest time they email at? Where did you go to interview? x

14. Linzee

Linzee New Member

maybe your email is lost in cyber space? Dont give up hope, just try and contact them tomorrow, my email didnt arrive until gone 5.30 yesterday and the email said it was sent at 4.01, so there could be some glitches going on. *fingers crossed* you get the amazing news anytime now ;D Good Luck x

15. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

If it makes you feel any better I had exactly the same situation in 2009 though I didn't go on the forum that year so I didn't know when everyone else's came in- all i know is that I heard nothing for ages and then I e-mailed asking when I would hear and the Yummy Rep at the time was like 'oh we already sent this to you'..... so the lost in cyberspace thing does happen :)

16. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

It'd be nice to think so, thanks :) It's really odd I haven't heard anything at all I think, either way. But yeah let's hope it's on its way or that they can tell me tomorrow :) x

17. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

i went to the shieffiled one :)my email was sent at 4.01 but like i swear i was checking my emails every 20 mins and i was looking at 4pm and i never saw one untill i checked at 6pm and there it was :) so they deffo can get lost and stuff, we have a facebook page ond only 38 ppl have added themselves so i think theres quite alot of people who havent gotten emails yet :( just give them a call, there really nice guys in the office :D ha ive been checking waiting for u to tell u ur in :D so hurry up disney and let her no coz i waiting for her email toO!!!!!! lol xxx

18. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

:) yeah maybe it is floating around somewhere, seems possible the more I think about it :/ yeah that's not that many people is it to say yummy jobs said there were about 350 places or so. lol thanks you're so confident for me, it's really nice of you, so thanks :) x