When do you get access to the Parks?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by toddlystockley, Jun 3, 2007.

1. mark

mark Guest

you big shit :D

2. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

I hate things when there are people dressed up as monsters. I asked the woman there if it was scary and she said no but then attatcked me with this big plastic zombie arm while i wasnt looking, so I went home. I HATE Universal Studios, so boring.

3. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I love universal! MIB, Jaws and the make up show rock, and just wondering around all the backstreets/sets is really cool :) (Although I can imagine that MGM's pretty similar there?? Never been though so can't say). CityWalk has an amazing atmosphere at night, really buzzing. Definitely need my fix of Margaritaville as well!

4. rachet

rachet New Member

I'm with the Universal supporters, I really enjoyed it! is the jaws ride still there?

MGM is way better though.

5. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Is it cheap? Because the taxi ride will be shocking, so hopefully itll be worth the investment!

Also, when's the harry potter park opening? And whats guna be in it? I didn't even know about it! Sounds like there's alot happening while were there!

6. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Harry Potter's not open until 2009 unfortunately :( Um, not sure about the prices of CityWalk- I was 14 when I was last there, so it's probably quite different to how it was 5 years ago! I just remember really loving walking around it at night. I can't imagine it being cheap though, it's part of a theme park complex after all! But Margaritaville's great fun- they have an exploding volcano fountain and entertainers are always coming round while you're eating. And Jimmy Buffett's something of a family obsession, but we won't get into that...

Oh and the Hard Rock Cafe is cool because if there's a big band playing you can hear them while you're standing outside- we stood and listened to Meatloaf for ages when I was there last! Obviously not the same as actually seeing them, but a hell of a lot cheaper :p

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Whats jimmy buffetts? It sounds good!

8. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Jimmy Buffett is the person who owns the chain of Margaritaville restaurants (well, his songs are what they're all based on). All the stuff about the restaurants is here: http://margaritaville.com/

And that's his myspace music page. Not exactly cool, but great fun... Always wanted to go to one of his concerts but the one time I'm in Florida for any length of time, of course his tour doesn't go anywhere near there. Typical...

9. little suze

little suze New Member

I'm such a Universal supporter. Love MIB and the horror make up show and everything else. They are such great parks and City walk is fab as well - I can't wait to go.
    Vic x

10. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

citywalk is expensive to get a cab form to disney but depending on the time u can get onto a bus to i-drive and another one from there back or similar

11. little suze

little suze New Member

Have done that before, it's a good way to get there from Disney and way cheaper than getting a cab.

12. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah rite, cool thanks for that..Ill have to do that definetly! Is it true that castmembers get that i-ride for 25c instead of a dollar? Everyone used to say that you could, but i never tried it..

13. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

I can't wait to get access to the parks... Bring on Everest and Mission Space.. Also i've heard its quite cheap to get a season pass to universal...

14. linsey

linsey New Member

i've been looking at stuff for sea world, think it's cheaper to get an annual pass in the long run that having to get two finday cards (calendar year). Plus annual passes get 10% off food and merch and free sky tower rides... I think it's about 90 dollars for an annual pass there.

15. little suze

little suze New Member

I'm getting an annual pass for universal as it gives unlimited access and discount on food and merchandise. Costs about the same as 2.5 day passes so it saves money if you are planning on going 3 or more times. For sea world I have got the fun pass.
    Vic x

16. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i want to get the annual pass for seaworld and busch gardens too :) and i will get the annual pass for universal too cos im guessing it is possible to want to leave disney parks occasionally hehe

17. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

definately getting the universal pass, its just a shame that the harry potter theme park doesn't open until late 2009

18. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

me 2 - I know - I want to be at the harry potter park!

19. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

Yeah me 2 i'm sooo going to get a job in hogwarts when it opens... There bound to want people from the UK so they can keep it authentic...

Isn't sea world opening a new water park as well???

20. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, thats opening may 2008 i think though..So thats guna be opening when im there!