When does Yummy Jobs open the second round of applications?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Jack!, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Jack!

Jack! New Member

I know the first ones were in Feb, when are the ones later on in the year? Is it Summer or Autumn? For the UK, I'm wondering. :)

2. kghimire

kghimire New Member

I think it is August. Are you applying? Did you apply in January?

3. Jack!

Jack! New Member

No, I have to wait for the next round to apply, my birthday literally cut off just at the closing date, so I had to wait. Thanks though! Hopefully it's August!

4. Sky

Sky New Member

Not sure if it'll be the same this year but last year it was September/October. The deadline was extended too so pre-screens were in November last year and F2F was December I think.

5. dannyhunteruk

dannyhunteruk New Member

I applied in February this year via Disney themselves however missed the cut off date by literally days. I plan to reapply when they (hopefully) reopen later this year however my already submitted application is showing as 'in progress' on the Disney Career login site. Is it likely they hold applications? Also, If I apply and am successful in August/September this year, when do you usually fly out if the F2F is around December?

6. Jack!

Jack! New Member

I don't think the F2F will be in December? I assumed it be earlier, because I imagined if the second round of applications open in the summer the F2F follows suit fairly quickly?

7. sljohnson254

sljohnson254 New Member

I also missed the cut off date by literally two days. I could of cried. I'm waiting for them to reopen the application. Hopefully it won't be too long till they do!!

dannyhunteruk likes this.
  8. aj_hat

aj_hat Member

I hear through the grape vine that applications will be opening in August, no exact day but you can relax and enjoy spring for now. Feel free to ask me anything @adamhattan ;) I just got back from my CRP… Possibly teasing with idea of applying again but have to keep slapping my wrist to not do it. I created about 12 videos and loads of information on a blog for the whole application process, so if you want to kill some time or get some ideas prior to applying then my channel is http://www.youtube.com/hattantimes and my blog where you can find help pages on your application http://www.hattantimesdoesdisney.com

Jack! and dannyhunteruk like this.
  9. sljohnson254

sljohnson254 New Member

I've watched all your videos and I think they're amazing. Prepared me a lot for what to expect. Definitely recommend anyone to watch them!

aj_hat likes this.
  10. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

Just watched your videos, they are great! They made me so jealous though, I miss Florida so much. I was just wondering how you got the Disney Trainer position and what that involved? I can't wait to apply for the CRP/ICP/whatever Disney adventure comes next!

11. aj_hat

aj_hat Member

Disney trainer wasn't a difficult thing to get, you just have to show dedication and work hard. Basic things like being 5 minutes early for your shift and being good with guests. I always say if you're early... you're on time. If you're on time... you're already late. But the CRP always needs trainers, ICP I don't think you can even be a trainer but don't quote me. Thanks for the kind words as well :)

12. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

Oh ok, thanks for the info! Yeah I haven't heard of any ICP trainers, I don't think you are there for long enough, but it doesn't sound too difficult to become a CRP trainer which is exciting! :)

13. dannyhunteruk

dannyhunteruk New Member

I have been watching your videos for the past few months and they have been spurring me on! They're fab! If I manage to get through to the applications in August I will certainly be revisiting them for help! Thanks for posting them!

14. aj_hat

aj_hat Member

No problem, glad you like them. I just posted a video of my whole year all bundled up in a 6 minute bow.

15. ococircusboy

ococircusboy New Member

I just applied directly to Disney and got an email to say that my application had been forwarded to yummy jobs. Does that mean that I will have to wait until they begin recruiting again?

16. SRodgie

SRodgie New Member

I had the same problem with my birthday being one week after the closing date in February! Hoping the applications in August don't fall on my holiday, don't think I could deal with more bad timing haha

17. dannyhunteruk

dannyhunteruk New Member

I got that too when I applied days after the closing date. My ststus is currently 'in progress'. I assume they will sit there until the applications open again in August. I'll reapply again once we have the green light. Can't hurt to do it twice.

18. dannyhunteruk

dannyhunteruk New Member

So if everything all goes to plan and applications open up in August and you are successful etc, are you looking at jetting out to Florida before the end of the year? Or are you looking at more likely some time in 2015?

19. ococircusboy

ococircusboy New Member

Hopefully before the end of the year....assuming I'm successful and all goes to plan. How about yourself?

20. sljohnson254

sljohnson254 New Member

I'm happy to go whenever. I just want to go haha! But maybe more January time so I can Christmas at home. But if I am successful and got offered before than Brilliant!!