when should u arrive !!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lecuyers, May 7, 2006.

1. lecuyers

lecuyers New Member

my question is how much time in advance should you arrive in wdw prior to your start date!!!!????

also what do we do about perscriptions!! do most get them in the states or what????

silly questions but im curious!!! lol

thanks/merci beaucoup!!!

Stephanie L ???

2. adjonline

adjonline New Member

No idea about prescriptions (aside from the fact that the US has a reputation for very high medical costs!); but the start date is the day you should arrive: that's the first night that your housing will be provided. You'll start training a couple of days after your 'start' date.

3. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

YEAH I asked about arriving a couple days EARLIER and they will NOT have your housing ready for you until your ACTUAL start date!! As for the prescriptions......I did start a post earlier about that one and really don't think I got a STRAIGHT answer!! Your best bet.......go to your local pharmacy NOW and ask them!! That is what I am going to do TODAY actually!!
    I have a couple of scripts that I MUST have and I have the script already made out by my doctor for a year and a half but I NEED to figure out HOW to get the stuff down there!! Some pharmacies....up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH at least, will NOT allow you more then 3 months supply out of the country!! So, I will find out from MY pharmacy today and report back!!

CHEERS!! ;D

4. LyndsayBell

LyndsayBell New Member

I have the same problem here, i was wondering, can i take the hole medication for a year with the prescription???

or even i have the pres, the wouldnt let me take that amount of meds=?? i dont know either what is hapening

5. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Well spoke to my pharmacy dude today and he said NO!! :'(
    We will ONLY be able to take 3 months supply with us....NOW this is for CANADIANS....so I have emailed Eric from Cast-A-Way about this and await his response today!! I need 2 scripts to go with me and I am SO not sure HOW that will work.

Would LOVE someone who is there already to give us some help on this one!! ;D