When we get to the airport?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by brynna87, May 22, 2006.

1. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

I emailed Disney with my arrival time and was told to wear a red shirt, wait at baggage claim and look for a sign. Did everyone else get told to do the same thing??

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

3. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Ohhh, I remember reading something about emailing an arrival time, but I can't remember if it was meant to be to Disney, or Alexis at yummyjobs! I shall check now!

4. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Hmm, Ok, i must've dreamt reading that! What address did you email to let them know your flight details because I may do the same!

5. louise

louise New Member

Georgy I think Yummy jobs have emailed our flight info for us.

6. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Haha, that;s alright then! Or it would be fun walking around a strange airport all alone... Follow the mouse ears!

Chat to you on msn soon hun x x

7. Ona

Ona Member

Don't forget; you also have to wear your mouse ears and carry a giant Mickey with you. ;D

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-[ ;D Brynna, either you are pulling our legs or someone is pulling yours. ;) You can wear whatever you like to travel to WDW.

Ona x

8. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

I swear to god I got an email from WDW International arriving itineraries that said to make it easier please wear a red t-shirt. Did anyone else directly email them or is it just me and maybe the canadians who have to do so? The letter telling me to email them came with my package; so it's no joke. lol.

9. Ona

Ona Member

Lol well there you go. ;D ;D ;D

Ona x

10. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I just got an email that says to wear a red shirt and use Disney stickers and baggage tags.

11. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

We weren't told to wear a red shirt, but they did tell us to have the disney stickers and the luggage tags. We just came last week and there was over 100 people who came last week. Maybe they had a bad experience with that and wanted to make it a bit easier. That being said, I don't think they'll leave you at the airport if you're not wearing a red shirt. Just make sure your stickers are clearly visible. There will be a representative with everyone's flight details so they know who and how many they are looking for. She'll probably find you as you're getting your luggage. If you make yourself look like you're lost and looking for someone, it'll probly be easier for them to notice you too ;)

12. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

E-mailed....1:03 PM arrival, June 11th.

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I called mine in and got the red shirt message...

They said they're expecting around :eek: 400 :eek: people on my arrival day

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

WOW, that is totally insane... in that case, I would say wearing a red shirt would totally help them out, but you know there will be people who didn't hear about it or who won't wear a red shirt. If they can't find you, the only person you're really inconveniencing is yourself because it'll just take longer for you to get to Vista or wherever and gives you less time to unpack, eat, get to know people on the first day. The representative meeting you at the airport is there all day anyways so as long as they have everyone by the end of the day they're fine. Red is the best color anyways!

15. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I haven let them know my arrival time yet I should probably get on that.
    400 people Jordan!!! seriuosly!!! Thats crazy!!!!!

16. EastCoastGirl

EastCoastGirl New Member

don't worry about it guys,when i got to the airport i didnt even put the sticker on i was just waiting for my bags and they taped me on the shoulder and asked me if i was working for disney this summer. they`ll find you. no worries :p

17. Ona

Ona Member

Wow 400! :eek: That's kinda' crazy! :eek:

So red shirts it is then. Lol when do y'all arrive? If it's the 3rd or 4th of June that'd be just too funny. ;D ;D ;D All those red shirts lol. :D

Ona x

18. adjonline

adjonline New Member

That had crossed my mind...:p

19. Ona

Ona Member

Lol great minds and all that... ;D

Ona x

20. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

400? Mat said 100 did he not