When we get to the airport?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by brynna87, May 22, 2006.

1. Jorden

Jorden New Member

H2-b is the "6 month" program that a lot of us waitlisters are going down on.

2. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Wanna hear a sad story? They forgot about me when I arrived!!!!!

I arrived at Orlando airport, and I waited and waited and waited...and finally I called, and they were totally freaking out! They couldn't believe no one was there for me! They told me to just head to the Mears booth, and tell them my name, and I'd be all set.

When I got to the Mears booth, they told me they just got a call from IP about me and they will take me to Vista Way.

So on the bus I went...with about 8 tourists. And instead of dropping off the tourists first, they dropped ME off first, and all the tourists were like "Wow, this is where cast members live!!!" It was like part of the MGM behind the scenes tour or something!! LMAO!!!! They all wished me luck and off they went!

3. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Yikes! That would suck. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that ... I'm arriving June 20th ... but there are alot of us (something like 300) arriving that day, if they forget I'd be really worried!

My friend Robin is heading down on June 11th though and she's a little worried they'll forget her ... she had her start date pushed back a week so she may be arriving alone that day!

4. Niquila

Niquila New Member

Aaahhh that's a scary story! Luckily I think there's about 80 people going from England on June 11th. But knowing my luck I'd be the one they'd forget. If I'm not at Vista by 7pm please one of you come + get me lol!
    Loadsa love
    Nicola
    xxx

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

There's also a contingency of Canadians coming down June 11th too so I wouldn't worry about it!

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

uh oh... all the more reason to worry ;D

7. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Ooo ... them's fightin' words! *laugh* :D

8. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I second that! :p

9. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Hey, there was about 30 arriving the day I went down!!!! I think it's because my flight arrived about 6 hours before most other people (I was the only Canadian, everyone else was coming from Asia or Europe, so I think their flights landed later).