When?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kidada, Jan 7, 2010.

1. kidada

kidada New Member

hmm.. I'm trying to figure out when the best time for a vacation would be.. ;)

I worked there in 2004, and from time to time there were NO guests in the parks.. You could just walk right on to attractions, no waiting at all.. But i can not remember what time of the year this was..

I' thinking about going in september/october? Or?

2. debz

debz New Member

i was at wdw last january in the middle and it was a great time to be there, there was no queues at all, and some things when there was a line it was onli 5mins

3. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

September is a pretty good time to go, right after labor day it gets so much quieter, then it gets a bit busier just before halloween!

4. kidada

kidada New Member

Thanx ;)

January would be great! (but doubt the others want to wait that long :p arrrh)

5. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I was there mid-September-ish and it wasn't too bad. The popular rides are always popular rides regardless of the time of year, but seems to be that early Sept/Oct, or Jan/Feb are the best since all the kiddies are back in school after their summer/christmas holidays. That said, I know a few people who worked there last summer and they said it was more or less quiet throughout (though I suspect more so in May/June). If you're worried, just use their FastPass system and/or get to the parks in good time and you're golden! If you stay on property, those Extra Magic Hours always come in handy as well in terms of getting on the E ticket rides. So there's lots of ways to work around a crowd, be it big or small!

The busiest time of the year is between Christmas and New Years, so just avoid that :D

6. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

I went once in June and hardly anyone there since most schools in the area where back in school. I also went in the beginning of October and it wasn't too bad.

7. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

How does it get around august???

8. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

very busy because it is pretty hot and a lot of people have summer break. I would say July and August is the busiest and holidays.