where are some nationalities?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cmaxdu62220, Mar 17, 2006.

1. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

Nice to meet you!!!
    When are u leaving??

2. c-nyce

c-nyce New Member

I leave on August 21st. I will be in QSF & Bev..location still unknown....

3. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

I love sushi too!! And italian food! and Mexican and chinese! Actually im just really greedy and like all food really! ;D

I cant wait to meet people from all over the world! Hopefully learn some languages and make loads of new friends!! :-*

4. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

SUSHI *drools*

mmmmm.

I cant wait to meet people from all over the world! What an experience ;D

5. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Ahhhh everyone loves mexican food... do you know how much stress this puts on me? Being a mexican and having problems even making coffee!! LOL

I'll have to use these 2 months to learn how to cook something mexica jajajaja!!!

6. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Hi people!!!
    Saludos a todos !!! (Hello Everybody!!)

Another mexican in this forum !!! We're pretty close to Orlando (just a 3hr flight) from our beautiful country. Others like the people from Yucatán, they can even go swimming through the Gulf of Mexico ;D ;D ;D

It´s good to see people from other countries here... :D I had established myself two purposes:

The first one: to know even more international recipes for cooking !!! ;D ;D I can exchange recipies of mexican cuisine like "Mole Poblano", "Enchiladas" or "Rosca de Reyes" for other international recipes !!!! I would like to discover canadian, morroccan or norweigan cuisine.... :D

The second one: to speak at least the basics of all the languages spoken in the international Pavilons. Hahaha, It seem to be a little difficult, but Its a good challenge!! I can teach Spanish in exchange ;D

Ok guys, cheers to everybody and I leave you my msn if you want to write exchange some chat before the arrivin' (mine is going to be on Sept. 12).

Yours,

George (Jorge) :D

7. Anniej

Anniej Guest

I can teach you Norwegian, both the language and recipies if you teach me spanish ;D

I'll be leaving for florida on december 5th.....
    My msn: anettejahren@hotmail.com

8. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Anniej

Nå jeg har en Norsk lærer.... Haha, my Norwegian is not as good as I like, but I will learn soon... Of course I can be your Spanish teacher. Spansk for Norsk det er en god handel Thanks a lot, I´ll add your msn to my list. I'll appear online as "Le Monsieur des palmières" jiji, that´s my nick in the msn ;D

Takker De meget mye og håp se De snart. Beholder i berøring
    hahah (I don´t know if It´s well strucured... ;D)

Jorge A.

9. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Georgeeeee you have to teach me!!!! I can't offer to teach anything new in return though jajaja but I promise I'll make you laugh a LOT!!!! XD

10. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Excelente Liz,

Con presentarme a Kris con eso me doy 8). Aunque unos decilitros de un precioso néctar alcohólico oriundo de nuestras tierras, llamado Tequila, sería bien recibido a cambio. jajaja ;D

For the rest of the people, my offer stills ! :D

Keep in touch, Saludos amigos!

Jorge A

11. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Jajaja!! Damn it.... poco tequila permitido pasar y mucha demanda!!! A Kris la vas a conocer, si planeo estar con ella bastante así que de que la conoces la conoces!! :)

12. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Ahhh I just noticed... I upgraded my "Newbie" status to "Earning my ears" YAY!