Where's Sara?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Liz, May 12, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe see deep down theyll miss me when i go..... they didnt think they would lol

xxx

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

my parents are the same they say they wont but my mum will be a total wreck at the airport - dont no who will be worse her or me? ;D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aww i hate good byes...so i susally say see u next week.....lol......its a placebo for the brain....lol :D :D :D :D :D

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

its a good thought but i no i wont be like that - sayin goodbye to my family and boyfriend - i no they are coming over to see me but i wont think of that at the time ;D

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

god i have missed a lot today! hey sara if i come out in March can you play matchmaker for me please :D

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hey jess - i thought that actaully - these seems to have been a few of us on here all day on and off - im tryin to do uni work but the boards jus keep callin me back lol ;D

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

been at work all day. seriously need to tidy the house as got friends coming over the weekend so thought i would just come and see what i have missed today and there is loads, dunno if i will be able to read it all before i have to start cleaning! and as for doing work, have not got a clue when i will get chance to do that at all this weekend, which is not good!!!!!

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

like i alwyas say.........ill get round to it - that is my motto on work lol as long as it gets done its fine lol ;D

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..yeah have fun cleaning jess..............yeh i know what u mean..u cant predict what ur gunna be like when ur saying cheerio to u family and friends

;D ;D ;D

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

cleaning so aint fun, me hate cleaning!

xxx

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D :D :D when im in the mood i can be a clean freak....but other days i can be very lazy and dread the thought of cleaning... :D :D ;D ;D ;D

xxx

12. Liz

Liz New Member

Me 2 Nat! ;)

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah but god i have 2 really b in the mood 2 clean, i mean i hada tidy 2day but no cleaning lol

it stresses me out does cleaning. god im gona live in a pig sty in florida, actually i bet ill b mega clean cos i know at home my mum will do it 4 me if i dont do it lol

xxx

14. Liz

Liz New Member

awww my parents have alwayz made me do loads of cleaning. But i've lived away from home at University and workin in america, now back at uni agen. so 3 years has made me in to an even bigger clean freak. I'll be lazy when im hungover but the next day go mental put the tunes on really loud (sometimes frank sinatra lol) and then clean the whole house spotless. I'm sure if i get time in Disney i'll be cleaning a lot lol ;D

Liz xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

see ive lived at home all my life so ive always been waited on cleanin wise, i mean cookin and ironing,, im mad on them lol, its just the cleaning bit, i mean dont mind doin a bit of hooverin and dusting... its the cleanin the bathroom that i hate lol

xxx

16. Liz

Liz New Member

haha it's the kitchen floor i acn't stand!

Liz xxx

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooooo i hate cleaning dishes or cooker...i dont mind cleaning bathrooms.......but dishes lol.... :D :D

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol thats what the dishwasher is 4 nat :p nah im ok in the kitchen as long as i have me marigolds lol

but no bathroom yuk its pet hate probs cos my sister is a dirty bugger lol

xxx

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...hehe yeah loooking forward to a dishwasher :D :D :D..........lol....yeh dont mind cleaning my own mess in bathroom.... ;D.but not so much others.......

xxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah im the same, anythin of my own i can cope with lol

oh i can c it now me cleanin an apartment full of lads LOL

xxx