Which buildings are which?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Tink**, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Tink**

Tink** New Member

Hey,

so i know there are the 3 apartments- Vista way, chatham square and the commons.
    Which ones are for the underage people and which is for the people who are of age??

ps- I turn 21 down there so everyone better be ready to party with me!!!

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

it's all mixed together. you could live right next door to an over21 if you're in an under 21.

3. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

yup, it's mixed, and it's actually 4 complexes now, the Patterson Court will be opening soon too...

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

may sound like a stupid question but all the appartments are same sex arent they? as in all your bedrooms in your appartment will be all girls or all boys?

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

yes the actual apartments will be same sex but your apartment block will be mixed. There arnt equal amounts of male and female apartments in each block either, there might be one female apartment and the rest male in your block

6. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

which one of the four do cultural reps go to?

7. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

hsm: thanks, i figured that would be the case!

8. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

In any one of them! It used to be just the commons, but it got to crowded. So they started building Patterson Court and obviously decided that CRP's could live anywhere. I guess they had a lot of trouble moving people around when the Commons was full...

9. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

o dang, that would suck not being with everybody

but sleepovers can happen right?! like if your on the program but your stayin in commons and all your friends are in chatham, you can go stay the night, or do you have to be OUT by 1 am?

10. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I wouldn't mind living in that block haha ;D

And for sleepovers, from what I've heard if the person or ppl ataying over live in the same complex as you they can stay...but if they live in a different complex they have to be out by 1am and signed in after 9pm. But I've also heard that not everyone really follows these rules all the time ;)

11. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

that rule is probably the most broken one. Security has no idea where you live. And they don't just walk around asking people for their ID. The best bet though is to stay inside an apt. after 1AM, as they have a tendency of getting suspicious when they don't recognize people. And if you're thrown out, just jump the fence and head back to the apt you're sleeping in (and try not to bee seen by security again)

12. ~Disney_Princess~

haha it sound like you've done that before ;)

can you get termed for being in someone else place after 1AM when you're not allowed?? I'm thinking they'd give you a warning at first but if it continued then you'd be fired?? Like a 3 strikes your out kind of deal...

13. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

whatwhatwhat... no, I have "never" jumped a fence ::) ::)
    I actually jumped the fence to my own complex... still wonder why the hell I did that... and I actually did it a bunch of times... hm...
    I actually ended up in the hospital once because of jumping that fence.. think that was punishment enough :-[ 8) :'(

yeah, you're just thrown out.. and they get kinda pissed if they catch you over and over again... but have never seen anyone get termed 'cause of it.

14. ~Disney_Princess~

ooo that sucks but I'd rather be in the hospital than kicked out or in trouble. it'd be kind of a funny memory though, like running away from the cops and stuff in high school when our under age parties got broken up lol.

are all the buildings kind of the same or really different? i've seen some pics but can't really tell too much from them. which one's the best? although i guess everyone'll have a different opinion in that one....

15. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

All the buildings within one complex are pretty much alike. But it varies a bit between the complexes. The commons used to be the best since that was the newest, so I guess Patterson Court would be the best one now...

16. Tink**

Tink** New Member

When is Patterson court going to be done?? Is it going to be all finished soon, or are they still working on it?
    Im moving in on May 25th... anyone know if it will be done by then?

Also, anyone know why Treehouse is no longer a residence?? It sounded pretty cool, just wondering why it got shut down.

17. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I've heard the treehouses is going to be open for guests. Patterson wont be all finished for a while, but I've heard they've opening them in stages, so some of the houses will open pretty soon. I've heard it's supposed to start opening around may or june.

18. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

For the record. Treehouses was not cool. I've heard some horror stories about them. They had this "bug problem" :eek:
    All the Morocans lived there.
    Hm, wonder why Disney chose to put them there... ::)

19. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

why did disney give the tree houses to program participants in the first place cause didnt they used to be for guests originally?

20. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

No, I've never heard anything bout that! I think they've always been for the cast members!