Which park do you prefer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sangreazul8, Mar 16, 2009.

?

Whick park do you prefer?

1. Magic Kingdom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Disneyland

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. California Adventure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Animal Kingdom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Epcot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. MGM Studios

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sangreazul8

sangreazul8 Active Member

All those parks are awesome, but which do you prefer?

2. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

It's Tough to choose one!!! Each one is like so different you know, but Epcot is really good

3. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I think Animal Kingdom because is it so unique. Yes, all of them are but it has something different that the others don't have. I don't know, but I love it.

4. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Michelle Park ahaha
    Sorry couldn't resist

I LOVE hollywood studios though ;]]

5. theb5

theb5 New Member

Tough one! Gonna go with Hollywood Studios, I always have an amaaazing time there! Plus my favourite attraction (ToT) is there too!

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I love them all too :) .
    Magic Kingdom though because it's the heart of the magic.
    But then I love Hollywood studios too! and animal kingdoms great, and epcot!

7. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

thats a tough one, but Magic Kingdom is always my favourite! It holds the key to all the magic for me!! Plus it has the castle!!!

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i don't really like any of them to be honest

(joking)

9. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I refuse to choose!

Magic Kingdom is the heart of it all, Hollywood Studios just lives up to it's name you feel like you're on a film set, Animal Kingdom is amazing I have a real soft spot for it and Epcot is great, so unique.

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Epcot :)
    It has spaceship earth :) and test track, and soarin, and Journey into the Imagination, and living with the land :)
    AND a monorail running through!
    and the electric umbrella
    What's not to love??

although the magic kingdom is my second favourite :) - splash mountain, TTA, nuff said :)

''Just'' realised how dorky I am!!!!
    xx

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love the Magic Kingdom so much, it is where all the magic began for me, it is where all the magic is contained and spreads to the other parks, i love it so much and cannot wait to go back! ;D ;D ;D

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Magic Kingdom for me too! It's just so magical! Plus I love Main Street USA, it makes me long to live in that period of time.

But, I also agree the other parks are great in their own ways. I love the world showcase in EPCOT, the Studios really does feel like you are a part of Hollywood (plus it's where I used to work, so I'm slightly attached to it) and the Animal Kingdom is full of adventure!

I guess it's a good thing that there's not one that's clearly better than the others right? It just means that Disney has done a wonderful job with all the parks!

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Tough Choice but HollyWood Studios

14. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yeh i agree with what people have said about Magic Kingdom, it is deff my numero uno like I said.
    they are all magical though, but MK is just 'where dreams live'.
    I cannot wait, 96 days.....hurry up!!!!!!

15. princess_shayna

they're all awesome in their own way :) I think I love MK so much because it's just so magical! And Main St... I could sit at the top of the train station and just look at it all day! I just love it! It also has a smell! lol! I worked there so I know this sounds odd but just the way that park smells... I miss it all the time! It's so happy and pretty and magical!

There's no other way to describe it, it's just magic!

16. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Lol, nice work Shayna... how many times can you use the same word to describe the same thing? :p

17. princess_shayna

Matty MK is SO MAGICAL that it needs me to say it multiple times just to get the point across!

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That's why its the "Magic" Kingdom. Just so people understand how magical it is.

19. princess_shayna

awee YES!!!!

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i do like the whole concept of travelling to MK either by monorail or by the boat, i remember reading something about walt wanting it to be like a whole different country or something...or a whole different kingdom!